• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CHEMISTRY GCE HELP NEEDED.

Reaction score
I dont get November 2012 Paper 2 QA3 Part aiii.
And, june 2011 paper2 ques c part i.

Reaction score
can anybody help me i just don't understand chemistry questions.when i read book it seems easy but solving question is irritating.any help?

Reaction score
can anybody help me i just don't understand chemistry questions.when i read book it seems easy but solving question is irritating.any help?
those who
People who fall the hardest, bounce back the highest. ...... so friend don't hesitate your self while solving any problem.. just practice it and practice new question day to day ..it will help you

Reaction score
yeah same is the problem with meee!?!?!?!?!
People who fall the hardest, bounce back the highest. ...... so friend don't hesitate your self while solving any problem.. just practice it and practice new question day to day ..it will help you

Reaction score
for the november question 2012
it is chlorine because chlorine is a gas, it is a diatomic molecule .
perhaps you have thought that it was a liquid because we do it in experiments. however try to remember that diatomic molecules are mainly gaseous, although they are converted into liquids later.
Also another thing is use the elimination method.
best advice is learn the book from page 1 to end like a ur name. nothing special.

Reaction score
need chemistry latest notes on bases and alkalis and on some examples of how to find out mole ratio..

Reaction score

hi there,
I have been working as a chemistry tutor for the past couple of years now. I live in India and can help you via skype. Let me know if you need my help

Reaction score

hi there,
I have been working as a chemistry tutor for the past couple of years now. I live in India and can help you via skype. Let me know if you need my help