• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry Edexcel IAL unit 1 and unit 2 discussion

Reaction score
for all students who sat for the chemistry unit 1 or/and 2 exams in January 2015
how did you do ?
how did you find the exam/s ?
some tricky/hard questions ?
predict the curve ?
hope you will all do the best with your coming exams :)

Reaction score
Honestly, it was a tricky exam with some of the questions, but overall there wasnt much "New and unexpected questions". Hoping for an A. how about you?

Reaction score
well paper 1 went really well
paper 2 sucked as hell... never have i done a harder paper 2 before...

Reaction score
Honestly, it was a tricky exam with some of the questions, but overall there wasnt much "New and unexpected questions". Hoping for an A. how about you?
well paper 1 went really well
paper 2 sucked as hell... never have i done a harder paper 2 before...
in unit 1 section a was a bit tricky but section b was fine
but in unit 2 section C was the hardest then section B was a bit hard but section A was ok
can you predict the A curve for both papers plz ??

Reaction score
in unit 1 section a was a bit tricky but section b was fine
but in unit 2 section C was the hardest then section B was a bit hard but section A was ok
can you predict the A curve for both papers plz ??
for P 1 i think it'll be the usual arounf 65 for an A.
for P 2 i guess around 50-55... hopefully cause i have seen previous paper 2 papers which were nothing compared to this yet they were giving around 53 for an A..

Reaction score
for P 1 i think it'll be the usual arounf 65 for an A.
for P 2 i guess around 50-55... hopefully cause i have seen previous paper 2 papers which were nothing compared to this yet they were giving around 53 for an A..
i think 65 for p1 is high and 50-55 for p2 is low but i hope the curve will be in our favor
good luck :)