• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry ATP + Physics Theory

Reaction score
hi guys just wanted to ask was it compulsory to write the solutions of moles?? i just calculated them on calculator and wrote answers :( someone said u wont get any marks , is this true?? thats really gonna be bad for me if it is :'( . And those Physics 32 was so damn worst i just hate hate coil and that to make circuit how many marks will i need in atp to get A ? :( assuming that i lose 25 in p1 and p2 , please answer :(

Reaction score
hi guys just wanted to ask was it compulsory to write the solutions of moles?? i just calculated them on calculator and wrote answers :( someone said u wont get any marks , is this true?? thats really gonna be bad for me if it is :'( . And those Physics 32 was so damn worst i just hate hate coil and that to make circuit how many marks will i need in atp to get A ? :( assuming that i lose 25 in p1 and p2 , please answer :(
http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/atp-preparation.12572/ check these might help u :)

Reaction score
Nope it isn't..i was studying the ms of 2011 papers..it was written..'3 marks will be given if ____(the answer) is written only' and the question was of 3 marks..

Reaction score
Actually for any question worth more than one mark you'll only get one.