• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry 9701/P22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
dont know bout the ester thingy but when water is removed equilibrium moves in the forward direction hence more of the ester is formed

Reaction score
the subject sucks. what else can one say.. apart from stupid mistakes that one is bound to make.... i got the last parts of the last question wrong.. plus explanation wale questions were weird... plus im not sure about kc.. i do hope we get an ecf if kc is not 0.444

Reaction score
What did you guys write for that question that asked why CCl2F2 reacts with ozone but CH3CH2F don't? I wrote that the C-Cl bond energy's lower than the C-F one but I'm pretty sure that's wrong.

Reaction score
that was the only question i was deadddd sure of =D and yeah you are right .we had to explain in terms of bond energy. cl radicals form because the bond strength is lower than that of c f

Reaction score
Hateexams93 said:
what was the Y compound ?

I totally messed this bit of the question up. I wrote that it was BaSO4 and that H2O2 was the other product.
I couldn't think of anything else!

Reaction score
this paper was 7ara , aslan its the only subject that i studied , and it went soo bad for me , hhhhh...don't even know what to expect from other subjects

Reaction score
h202 is soluble. it forms solutions and is slightly acidic =D so i think we are ryt with baso4

Reaction score
Anonymousx3 said:
Hateexams93 said:
what was the Y compound ?

I totally messed this bit of the question up. I wrote that it was BaSO4 and that H2O2 was the other product.
I couldn't think of anything else!
it is right... it was the only thing possible as ratio was 1:1

Reaction score
AizaAnjum said:
i dont know =S but that was the only possible thing

Lol, k, I was going crazy thinking it was something like Ba(OH)2 but in the last few minutes I changed it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.