• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

chemistry 34

Reaction score
Oh really then most of student in my center got a negative answer in (i) - (ii). I know shouldn't be negative but it was. -.-

If at ypur center preparation of solutions was bad, CIE will normally not penalise if everybody has trouble.

Reaction score
My mind wasn't at ease but I hope I did Ok.

Before the practical, they told us to go to the toilet and I slipped and fell there :(. Wasn't hurt but got quite dirty and my socks were drenched. I could not concentrate properly after that.

I slipped again near the testube rack after salt analysis and broke 3 test tubes and spilt some stuff on my question paper. Nothing much as it was mostly colourless. They made me sign something saying that I broke it at the end:(. What about you guys? Will I lose marks for breaking things?

I was a bit stressed and nervous, but I think I did it ok

i hear u i understand yo

Reaction score
i prepared so much and now all that hard work is gone thanks to my f centre i wanna die

Reaction score
Lucky you, I'm not sure if I did all calculations right and the last few salt tests with ribbon etc Wasn't really concentrating:(
well u appearing for first time . when i appeared for first time i was also confused as i had severe tooth ache this time i dont want the history to repeat to itself

Reaction score
How did you
Same but there one cation and one anion in each test tube which mean 2 cation and 2 anion.. My was copper lead carbonate and sulphate.
Acha what was your average volume used in titration if you can remember? I want to be sure!
How did you come to know that the next anion is Sulphate?!