• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

chemistry 2C

Reaction score
what were the ionic half equations??? i wrote 2Al2 (+3) + 12e === 4Al
is it correct?
And what why to keep the Temperature below 35 C in fermentation

Reaction score
what were the ionic half equations??? i wrote 2Al2 (+3) + 12e === 4Al
is it correct?
And what why to keep the Temperature below 35 C in fermentation
It would have been also correct the fact that the enzymes in the yeast has an optimum temp of 35 degrees and dey function the best at this temp and beyond this they will be denatured as enzymes are catalyts......
But what schoolation has mentioned is also correct.
Marks will be awarded to both answers.

Reaction score
I Wrote to prevent yeast from dying -.-!?
isn't it correct:eek:?
I think it'll be fine. I wrote that too. I don't do biology, so i didnt know that enzymes denature at high temperatures..soo, i just put that enzymes, like yeast, are very sensitive to temperature, and at high temperatures they die.

Reaction score
I think it'll be fine. I wrote that too. I don't do biology, so i didnt know that enzymes denature at high temperatures..soo, i just put that enzymes, like yeast, are very sensitive to temperature, and at high temperatures they die.
Ummm yeasts are not enzymes... its basically the enzymes dat make up or rather u cn in the yeast will get killed... or more better word is denatured.....

Reaction score
Ummm yeasts are not enzymes... its basically the enzymes dat make up or rather u cn in the yeast will get killed... or more better word is denatured.....
coolio. Well that wasn't the exact way i wrote it but i put something similar.

Thanks