• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemicals spilled to the question paper?

Reaction score
I have taken my AS chemistry paper 3. During the test, I spilled kmno4 to the question paper! Wat will happen? Will they reduce my marks? Will they mark it? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Reaction score
i did the same! but im just worried that there might be a problem scanning it? cuz they scan papers to check them right? :\

Reaction score
I have taken my AS chemistry paper 3. During the test, I spilled kmno4 to the question paper! Wat will happen? Will they reduce my marks? Will they mark it? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
If that spill covered any of your answers, and the examiner cannot make out what is underneath, then you will inevitably loose marks for that.
But if it didn't, then there is no reason for the examiner to deduct marks: last time I checked they were assessing your knowledge of practical chemistry, not if you're clumsy enough to spill any solutions.

Reaction score
you're not alone i spilled kmno4 too! LOL and some girls with me had the same problem but when we told the teacher she told us thats ok ..dont worry
what to do for them?! we cant keep the paper so far we should write the answers :D

Reaction score
Could someone tell me if we are allowed to write in pencil. I filled both my titration tables with a pencil.

Jaf

Reaction score
I remember the invigilators were making a scene after collecting the papers because some papers apparently made the bar-code 'unreadable'. They kept us in the exam hall for some time, made a few phone calls and then let us go. Meanwhile, rumors spread that they're not accepting dirty papers. Bratty kids. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
i did the same! but im just worried that there might be a problem scanning it? cuz they scan papers to check them right? :\
wat i knw that only the mcq answer sheet is sacnned
no machine in the world can understand the rushing student handing writting :p

Reaction score
LOL my paper was a rainbow of colours! No exaggeration there!