• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

chemestry 11 discussion

Reaction score
Yeh, i think you're right, but you could react the metal with its oxide, and what does a person need to get an 'A' in chemistry.
Mostly paper 1 and 3 should be done really good, right?

Reaction score
was there a question about fluorine and whether it is a gas that reacts with water or burns in oxygen..cuz my friend is telling me about it but i don't remember it at all
she said there was a periodic table that had an X and asked wat is X...and i don't remember that question at all O_O

now i have a general question, does halogens react with water and oxygen..?

Reaction score
according to last year.

Paper 1 was 32/40 for A, 3 was 39/80 for A and paper 6 was 48/60 A.

Reaction score
I did p1 and p6 both perfect , really perfect.I won't get maximum , but about 36/40 and 55/60 , so how many marks do I need in p3 to get C ?

Reaction score
DowntownCrew said:
I did p1 and p6 both perfect , really perfect.I won't get maximum , but about 36/40 and 55/60 , so how many marks do I need in p3 to get C ?

39/80 was an A, so quite low :p

Reaction score
what was the answer for which planet will likely to hav a greenhouse effect?

only 2 planets had them right?

Reaction score
Gunner1995 said:
Why do you want to get C. Just get 40-50 and ull get an A ;) Or get 60-80 and get A*

Grade D is the least one that I have to get.I'm not so experienced with chemistry and didn't study so perfect to get A , I do this subject just for quantity , it is not going to be studied in my future. 8)

If 39 was an A , than D is 17-18 LOL ... Come on , I can get that.