• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

chem34

Reaction score
taro if anyone of you anything about what is coming in paper chemisrtry 34 please tell me

Reaction score
plz specifically tel which ions wud be coming and wat rate of reaction wud be bout??

Reaction score
can some body plz explain whole what three questionsin the practical tomorrow ???? what are the ions and what is titration about and what sodium thiosuplhate qs about and what are the titration chemicals plz guys helpppppppp!!!!!!!!1

smj

Reaction score
Ok guys relax! :p
I'll further explain what sparten said.
He means to say that there is going to be a salt analysis of two solutions with two cations of lead(Pb+) and silver(Ag+)
and two anions of chloride (Cl-) and Sulphate(SO4-2)

The rate of reaction question will be on decomposition of sodium thiosulphate by adding potassium iodide-KI. (most probably)
The flask in which you take out this reaction will be placed on a printed page and yollowish-white sulphur will start to appear in the flask.
U will be told to determine the time it takes for enough sulphur to be produced such that the printed sheet is not visible from the top of the flask.

Hope this gives a clear explanation of what sparten was talking about.
I am not saying that this will come tomorrow.
I only wanted to explain it to u guys
GOOD LUCK!!! :good: :friends:

Reaction score
do u kno ny past papers from which they r coming????? cuz the rate of reaction question is from may/june 2003 Q1