• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chem Paper 42 how did it go?

Reaction score
All the chemistry of life shit I spent the entire night studying didn't come.... and I couldnt remember any of the ent$£"py crap that came.... or any of the last pages and the organic wasnt easy either.. so all in all, sucky paper!

Reaction score
went well.... expecting A* inshallah... JUST HAS TO BE AN A*.

Reaction score
Yar if u get like 80 out of 100 in this paper can u xpect A* in it?
Yes you can because the last time I checked the highest threshold was an A at 69. And the lowest at 54 So you're safe if you cross 80.

Reaction score
Applications part was brilliant. Might lose 1 mark in the organic and 2 here and there. Expecting 90+
Thank god it was great.

Reaction score
If you people really are expecting above 80, then rest assured you did a great job.
Most of the people at my centre found the exam very difficult, and the organic part was trickier than in the last few years. The threshold won't be above 56-57, definitely.

Reaction score
omg u ppl f*cked the paper. CONGRATZ PPL (y) . but unfortunately it went very bad for me . i will proly get around 42 . is that a C or a B ?? . Chem gave me pain my whole life . so i just burned all my chem books and notes after i reached home. nice ehh ? :cool: . anywayz ppl pray for me so CIE gives me A . nw u may ask how the hell can i expect an A when i'll just get like 42 right ? well......... sum1 once told me that......................................................... .....allah can do anything so.........." AS LONG AS THERE IS ALLAH THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE " !!!!!!

Reaction score
It was a moderate paper I would say :)
Organic questions were again very tricky :(

Percentile A - 58 -60

Reaction score
If anyone's confident about the answers and remembers most of the questions, PM me. After 24 hours ofcourse
I have few of my questions/answers listed down. Would love to discuss it with someone

Reaction score
please help me out .... Im excepting 40 ....
what grade do you think dat will i will land in this component =/
???