• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CHEM P42 GT and paper discussion

What do you think the GT will be ?

• very High (75+)

Votes: 27 22.9%
  • high (70-75)

Votes: 23 19.5%
  • medium 65-

Votes: 48 40.7%
  • low (60-65)

Votes: 20 16.9%

• Total voters
Reaction score
no but i have a paper tommorow so I posted it then when ii hoped to be free

Reaction score
it was ap piece of cake...
but i did slly mistake of 4 numbers in conentration and graph question...my answers were right but i cross all in the end and drew graph which was right

Reaction score
it was super easy i think the threshold would be VERY HIGH especially section B <3

Reaction score
It was damn easy man...majority will be scoring above 95 so definitely the gt will rise to 75 or somewhere around it.
yar yeah even i am hoping for something in the neighborhood of 95 but there were many people who bungled things and unknnown mistake factors reduce GTs. and log chem ki aesae hawa banatae haen k khud ghaltian hojataen haen anyway cheers (Y)

Reaction score
yar yeah even i am hoping for something in the neighborhood of 95 but there were many people who bungled things and unknnown mistake factors reduce GTs. and log chem ki aesae hawa banatae haen k khud ghaltian hojataen haen anyway cheers (Y)

Yeah IA 95+ a jain gay .....exactly chem is not that difficult jitna banaya hua hai :/

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah IA 95+ a jain gay .....exactly chem is not that difficult jitna banaya hua hai :/ Btw is there anyone or uk anyone who's expecting a distinction in chem ??? At regional level (lahore) or in pakistan?
after this my hopes are up but my practical went pathetic i mean really pathetic -_-(B)