• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chem p34, do you do Q1 first or Q2 first?

Reaction score
I think for time concern, i will do Q2 first. Any suggestion on which question to strart first? How about you all?

Reaction score
Always do qs1first as ppr is always designed in a specific way such as in biology ppr 34 we had H2O2 in qs1 which had turned to water for those who had attempted qs2 first and sum people had their experiment ruined!!!!!

Reaction score
Always do qs1first as ppr is always designed in a specific way such as in biology ppr 34 we had H2O2 in qs1 which had turned to water for those who had attempted qs2 first and sum people had their experiment ruined!!!!!
I attempted q2 first and h2o2 was still in good condition as the bottle is closed with cap. I am able to get a good result and I still have plenty of time to check back my answer.

Reaction score
Am I the only one freaking out about not finishing on time? Something tells me titration won't be pretty tomorrow.

Reaction score
attempt the salt analysis one first because :
1. You get to score a lot of marks in comparatively lesser time
2.You cant guess abt ions being present in the sample
and so even if you have less time left for titration, you can fake your results for titre value..you`ll lose 2 marks max for inaccuracy..but make sure 2 of your valuse are within 0.2 of each other..theres a mark for it..and you`ll get that mark..Also, for titration the main thing is moles..and for that you can still score full regardless of your wrong titre value..best of luck for tmrw! :)

Reaction score
attempt the salt analysis one first because :
1. You get to score a lot of marks in comparatively lesser time
2.You cant guess abt ions being present in the sample
and so even if you have less time left for titration, you can fake your results for titre value..you`ll lose 2 marks max for inaccuracy..but make sure 2 of your valuse are within 0.2 of each other..theres a mark for it..and you`ll get that mark..Also, for titration the main thing is moles..and for that you can still score full regardless of your wrong titre value..best of luck for tmrw! :)
if u started wrong in the calculations questions but u moved on on the next parts with the wrong values cuz u started wrong but correct formulas and everythin will u lose all the marks for calculation part?

Reaction score
if u started wrong in the calculations questions but u moved on on the next parts with the wrong values cuz u started wrong but correct formulas and everythin will u lose all the marks for calculation part?
you wont lose marks if your method is correct..ecf ( error carried forward) hojata hai..and you get marks..method is imp..