• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

chem p12...hmm that was a tough one !!!

Reaction score
Moderator we are not allowed to discuss question.. however we are just guessing the Gt and commenting on overall difficulty

Reaction score
The paper was hell lengthy i cudnt do the last 1 I hope the gt is aroung 25 coz nov 2010 was easier than this 1 and it was 24

Reaction score
najmsaqb94 said:
Are you people out of your minds?
the paper was damn easy....cant get any easier than that.....
was a bit lengthy...nt too lengthy though....
gt will be 30-32
expecting at least 35 Inshallah

I'm expecting at least 35 too n i felt the paper was difficult.

If it was damn easy, u should really be expecting 38+ tbh

Even hassam/Zishi wouldn't call it damn easy

Reaction score
BILALrox01 said:
Moderator we are not allowed to discuss question.. however we are just guessing the Gt and commenting on overall difficulty
Yes... You can do that... But some did post the paper content in the previous posts...

Reaction score
well its the other way around p1 was much easier than this 1 this was hell lengthy

Reaction score
Hey Guys what grade do you think ill get im estimating P1 22 p2 52 p3 28 p4 80 p5 17 I kno i think i really messed up P1 :(

Reaction score
p1 was a lil bit tough but wud hav gone better if i had managed da time!! damit!! :(

Reaction score
38 in MCQ 54-55 IN THEORY 32 IN PRACTICAL ....wate UMS...I WUD ENED UP WITH ...CN I GET 94

Reaction score
i think you'l get an A* if that s possible at AS dont kno abt 94% what do u think ill end up getting this is really importan cuz i have to make a choice on one of my universities pretty soon
P1 22 p2 52 p3 28 p4 80 p5 17

Reaction score
@ Hassam How will i get 87% through UMS? how does that work? sorry for all the questions

Reaction score
Easily.. Btw just call me Bilal .. wo naam taken tha to I named myself Bilalrox