• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chem help

Reaction score
Friends here I would really be great full if you could give me past five years AS LEVEL MCQ p1 solution along with suggestion for each mcq please. I know if i post doubts here I could get answers, but in order to be fast with completing the mcq i need past 5 years solution.
I rely completely on people here.
I know many want to help but wont find time to write or upload so much of it, but trust me if you work hard to help others in return God will give you more than what you did for others.
THANK YOU SO MUCH :)

Reaction score
The examiner reports do exactly that. All the difficult MCQs are discussed in it. You should take a look at them.

Reaction score
That's what teachers and books are there for. Even if somebody, which is very unlikely, does this for you, there is a high chance of errors in his/her explanations. If you work hard at finding the explanations in books and not taking the easy route, it'll only benefit you. So the questions yourself and if you have a problem then consult the book and if you still have problems post your problems here.