• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Cheating.................

Reaction score
Nope not possible.
Camera's ,Invigilator and the Spaces between the Desk is quite great and The invigilators have some Timing and Movement that one Goes ahead than the others comes Backward. and If ur Seen Smiling or even sending sign's than They will Immediately cancel ur paper :)
Be sure not to do that kind of a mistake... They can even blacklist u for 2 to 3 years. =/
do they tell u they cancelled ur paper immediately or do they cancel it or watever after u have done the paper, and leave the hall but dont tell u?

Reaction score
do they tell u they cancelled ur paper immediately or do they cancel it or watever after u have done the paper, and leave the hall but dont tell u?
My Class mate Didnt Follow the Invigilator Order at the end of the paper. He was still Writing as the Invigilator announced that the paper has been over so they took his paper and Just cancelled it without telling him the reason ! and His Paper was Rejected ! :unsure:

Reaction score
A story narrated by a classmate of mine:
So it was O level chemistry paper 1 and i was stuck on an MCQ (i don't remember which one) , and so i started looking around to see how everyone else was reacting to the Paper. A female invigilator came upto me and said ''concentrate on your paper'' and i did so , but then she asked ''konsay question mein problem hai?'' and i pointed it out , she looked once then walked away and returned about 3 minutes later , pointed towards an option and said ''this is the answer''

Reaction score
Well, yes, its possible. My center was KGS and last year some school's kid sitting in the next row was actually SHOWING her urdu mahawrat and letter pattern to the kid behind her. But this year, it was NOT possible, in any way, a lot of kids got caught.

Reaction score
Yes it is possible.
In this session i didnt do well in my maths exam because every one was cheating in a loud voice!!!

Reaction score
Does cheating occur in any olevels centre!!!!
Yup.. my seniors told me tht there was open cheating.. the invigilators were the girls of Punjab Colleges and they started gossiping there and our seniors did it openly :p

Reaction score
cheating ho jati hai i myself once cheated in maths paper but you do not do becauase if you caught you will be doomed