• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Cheating in Alevels???

Reaction score
I wana kno tht if someone gets caught cheating in his exam A levels, what happns thn??
Lol! I mean apart frm paper being canceled!

Like do they take ur statemnt of entry or do they make u sign a particular page and make u write dwn the accptance of u caught cheating!!!!!

Lol!!!

P.S: i didnt cheat! I am asking on behalf of smone else! ;p

Anyone having experienced any such thingy or having witnessed any such event in his/her center pls anwer !
Thanks!

Reaction score
Depends on what kind of cheating you have been doing. If the person was only caught peeking around then it won't really matter. But if he was warned and then his SOE was taken or he was using mobile phone, or had some prepared notes then that would lead to cancellation of his paper.

Reaction score
Depends on what kind of cheating you have been doing. If the person was only caught peeking around then it won't really matter. But if he was warned and then his SOE was taken or he was using mobile phone, or had some prepared notes then that would lead to cancellation of his paper]

That means if a person doesnt get warned, nor is he using his cell lol!
Or he wasnt peeking! He says he was only talking to the person nxt to him and after sometime an invigiltr came and took his paper!!
He isnt sure if he was caught talking but he just wana make shure tht if there wd have been any issue, his soe wouldhve been taken and further things wdhve been done!!
And allll of this happnd AFTER the ppr had finished!!!
Like if he was neither warnd,nor his soe was taken thn there are no issues ? Right??

Reaction score
LOL! What if the invigilator just collected the paper. :p If the SOE wasn't taken then he has nothing to worry about. If a person is caught cheating or breaking the examination hall rules, the SOE is taken and then you are given a note to write to the CIE. If it was after the paper then the guy has nothing to worry about.

Jaf

Reaction score
LOL! What if the invigilator just collected the paper. :p If the SOE wasn't taken then he has nothing to worry about. If a person is caught cheating or breaking the examination hall rules, the SOE is taken and then you are given a note to write to the CIE. If it was after the paper then the guy has nothing to worry about.
Exactly. It was probably a 'false' warning; kind of like what teachers do to students so that the students fear them (something like I'll ask so-and-so to reduce your marks but they don't do it actually). :p

Ask your 'friend' ;) to chill.

Reaction score
im sure the invigilator was just collecting papers and your friend misunderstood everything! and if the paper was finished and if your friend and his friend both had their answer sheets closed and were talking then it's okay, nothing will happen. If the answer sheets were open, then maybe they may be in a mess.