• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

chat.. :)

Reaction score
Hey, how about we get to know eachother a bit; no need to get so personal as such, but rather some general stuff? And try to keep it a bit fun and interesting!
For starters, I'm Yousawinner, am in the twelfth grade and one of my favorite hobbies is mountain hiking!
Hows that?

Reaction score
Hey, how about we get to know eachother a bit; no need to get so personal as such, but rather some general stuff? And try to keep it a bit fun and interesting!
For starters, I'm Yousawinner, am in the twelfth grade and one of my favorite hobbies is mountain hiking!
Hows that?
Well...mountain hiking is my passion more than a mere hobby

Reaction score
Hey ppl!!! I'd luv to make frndz too :D

I'm whitetiger and in AS level......and I love reading novels, playing basketball....and mny other things :)

Reaction score
Hows that?
hiiii errr im nirvana. stay at mauritius. 15 yrs old. zats better?