• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Changing the location of the board exams

Reaction score
hello every one , I was hoping someone can help me out. If I registered for the borad exams in a country, but due to an urgent reason I had move to another country , can I let my exams be sent to that country I'm in?

Reaction score
I really don't think you can do that but since there's still a lot of time something might be possible. It's going to be very hard though because such processes are very complicated. You not only have to cancel your registration from your current country but find a center in the other country that is close to where you're going to live, and even if you find it, by this time most good centers would be already full. So it's going to be very hard but BEST OF LUCK!

Reaction score
I really don't think you can do that but since there's still a lot of time something might be possible. It's going to be very hard though because such processes are very complicated. You not only have to cancel your registration from your current country but find a center in the other country that is close to where you're going to live, and even if you find it, by this time most good centers would be already full. So it's going to be very hard but BEST OF LUCK!
Thank you for giving me an idea and for your consideration :)