• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Change in islamiat pattern?????

Reaction score
the specimen paper says from 2012 onwards so the change will be present in may/june session....otherwise they would have mentioned oct/nov...however my teacher says it hasnt been confirmed yet...lets hope for the best

Reaction score
:eek: Specimen Paper Says There Will be A Change in Q1 B Part..Is It True? :/ If This Is So Please Do Tell Me What Points I Should INculde In That Part
No!my teacher just attended workshop in which it was confirmed that the may/june exams will be on the old pattern.the change in pattern will commence after may/june.

Reaction score
No!my teacher just attended workshop in which it was confirmed that the may/june exams will be on the old pattern.the change in pattern will commence after may/june.
ya!thats right.same is the case with me.

Reaction score
latest news is that Q1 (b) will be changed.....so can anyone give notes for the new (b) part...plzz

Reaction score
the pattern is changing fron oct/nov 2012... it's not changing now.. it's confirmed ! :)

Reaction score
ahan thank GOD :) n thanks to you as well for informing :)

Reaction score
I am going to appear in the examination this year. I really want to know if they have changed the pattern. My Islamiat teacher told me that there might be a new part B question which would ask the candidates to tell the significance/ importance of the theme of the Surah rather than the distinctiveness. Is it so?

We have to write the distinctive theme just the heading of part b is a little bit changed..or else ther is no change in the pattern..

Reaction score
luk this is the most simple statement:
1.my teacher went to Cambridge workshop and she told us that u will be given space on the question paper to write the ans ......if you want to write more that simply write in the last line "continued" and continue on the extra sheet given by your invigilator
2.and the change in the (b) part question will be applied to OCT/NOV papers 2012 on wards

Reaction score
Why not prepare both part b questions. i mean learn the distinctive theme AND the significance. Whichever turns up just attempt that one. See problem solved. :)

Reaction score
luk this is the most simple statement:
1.my teacher went to Cambridge workshop and she told us that u will be given space on the question paper to write the ans ......if you want to write more that simply write in the last line "continued" and continue on the extra sheet given by your invigilator
2.and the change in the (b) part question will be applied to OCT/NOV papers 2012 on wards
sorry to say but u r wrong....no extra sheet will be given...and the best thing to do is to prepare b part both ways

Reaction score
bros and sis there is a change in the part b of Q1 paper 1 and now the question will be as what it was in the specimen paper...

Reaction score
the specimen paper says from 2012 onwards so the change will be present in may/june session....otherwise they would have mentioned oct/nov...however my teacher says it hasnt been confirmed yet...lets hope for the best
aoa. there is a change in the paper 1 of Islamiyat, and it has been confirmed.

Reaction score
The change has been agreed upon, so anyone can give me some notes of how to solve Q1 part b?
Thanks!!

Reaction score
Hi guys can anybody tll me that is there any change in olevel islamiat paper pattern for2012??If anyone knows abt it plzzzzzzz do let me know.
Awaiting ur kind reply. :)
only b part of passages is changed !!!!!!! now u ve 2 write the importance of the surah in our life!!!! n i thk its more easy thn before!