• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Change in Computer Studies 7010 Coursework Criteria!!!

Reaction score
Salam Guys! i m doing the coursework for Computer Studies. While reading the Examiner Report for 2011 May/June i got to know a significant change in criteria. First change is that System Flowchart has to be drawn not Program Flowchart (Algos). Second change was that in Technical Documentation we have to write the Properties ourself not by Microsoft Access Documenter.

Can anyone can CONFIRM it that these changes have to be made???????????

JizzakAllah!!!

Reaction score
My Teachers says there are no changes so follow previous criteria. I m Confused !!!!

Reaction score
program flowcharts are optional ...user documentation you're right is what we write. Making system flowcharts are compulsory for paper 3 . What teacher takes you?
A random advice stick to atp

Reaction score
program flowcharts are optional ...user documentation you're right is what we write. Making system flowcharts are compulsory for paper 3 . What teacher takes you?
A random advice stick to atp
I guess project was much more easier but yes it was too costly!

Reaction score
the cost doesnt really matter... its risky cuz cie is discouraging it and so marking is strict

Reaction score
the cost doesnt really matter... its risky cuz cie is discouraging it and so marking is strict
Not really! Read the Examiner Report!
Here are few reasons to support my idea
  1. If CIE discourged the project then i believe that they would have introduced ATC way more earlier
  2. Project, if suspected, created from ANY other person other than the candidate is easily caught by the expert examiners, they are trained to find out the malpractice so CIE doesn't has to worry about ANY mal practice.
  3. Performing Project causes the candidate to develop computer based practical learning. (Check out the AIMS of the syllabus) Furthermore, It is believed by many that doing a practical causes more learning rather learning from books does.