• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Career oppurtunities in Pakistan.

Reaction score
In Pakistan we have few choices in choosing our career. So i thought why not list down some decent fields someone can persue be after finishing off their studies. ill start of with few and you give the others... lets see where we run out..

Teaching
Engineering
MBBS
Chartered accounting...

Reaction score
i think charted accountancy either ACCA or CA is best...
but not CPA or MBA

Reaction score
in PAKISTAN only engineering could give u a nice job and not every engineering oly these mechanical,electrical and civil
AN MBA student only gets 20000 rupees epr month salary which is extremely low and our ACCA AND CA is not recognized in foreign countries so i prefer doing o and a levels with very good grades(effort required) THEN go and study abroad it will be better and u might have a chance of getting a scholarship

Reaction score
people who have done CA in Pakistan are getting pretty handsome salaries in foreign countries because only 3% people who are giving ca papers get the degree so it is very hard.....the average salary of a CA here in saudi arabia is 40000SR which is like 9 lakh pakistani rupees

Reaction score
bulono said:
people who have done CA in Pakistan are getting pretty handsome salaries in foreign countries because only 3% people who are giving ca papers get the degree so it is very hard.....the average salary of a CA here in saudi arabia is 40000SR which is like 9 lakh pakistani rupees
r u from SAUDIA ARABIA

Reaction score
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
in PAKISTAN only engineering could give u a nice job and not every engineering oly these mechanical,electrical and civil
AN MBA student only gets 20000 rupees epr month salary which is extremely low and our ACCA AND CA is not recognized in foreign countries so i prefer doing o and a levels with very good grades(effort required) THEN go and study abroad it will be better and u might have a chance of getting a scholarship
but if your doing MBA from Lums then you can get around 2 lakh or 3 lakh rupees !!

Reaction score
Well whatever u do think before u do it,dont let anyone force it i have heard number of stories of people doing another thing in a different field after they dont like the present one JUST THINK BEFORE U INK

Reaction score
EConomist IS ALSO A VERY VERY HIGHLY QUALIFIED JOB
and much higher level is actritual scintist, which reqires LOT of effort, but, u csn gain lacs and crores, widout any headaches, jus by sitting in home, and planning
For this also u need to do ACCA CA FA
and more

Reaction score
O listen For tht u need to have commerce, add maths, busines tudeis, accounts, ecnomisd, stats,
ADDITIONAL SUBJECTS WUD BE VERY BENEFICIAL
C.A ACCA F.A
all these fields will lead u towards economist and acritual scientist also towards finance, marketing, all these r vry higly paid jobs

Reaction score
can someone tell me few good reasons apart from financial one, why to opt for CA or ACCA..give me some info about it

Reaction score
I am intrested in doing something in Accounting... Now there are mainly 2 choices only, CA or ACCA... I have heard that Ca is very very difficult, and once u get stuck, there is no way out... I was also thinking of doing ACCA + CIMA...... PLEASE help!!!! M really really confused!!! :Search: :unknown: :no: :%)

Reaction score
can anybody compare........................ACCOUNTANCY (ECO) AND ENGINEERING ????

which subs to take and which is easier and highly paid ................TALKING ABUT PAKISTAN..........

Reaction score
I am planning to do Structural Engineering
I am taking Maths, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, English, Urdu(2nd Language), Islamic & Business studies in O-Level
Should I drop any subject??