• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CAREER COUNSELLING

Reaction score
I believe go for the latter as the market and unis are saturated with the former.
i want to opt for chemical engineering or a bachelor in chemistry. my family and elders are insisting on choosing mechanical or electrical ONLY no other engineering is worth the while acording to them . no one choosing them gets jobs . so i want to know whether this field has a scoe within pakistan

Reaction score
HI I M A PROFESSIONAL AND AN EXPERIENCED CAREER COUNSELLOR. IF U HAVE ANY DOUBT PLEASE LET M E KNOW. MANY OF THOSE WHO CAME TO ME ARE STUDYING IN TOP UNIVERSITIES AROUND HE WORLD. U MAY ALSO BE ONE OF THEM. DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME.

I like subjects like stat, eco, business, sociology and maths..........so what graduate degree should i opt for?
And what is the future of MBA nowadays in Pakistan?

Reaction score
hey am finishing my A levels in june, my subs are maths phy and chem, i am a bit confused about choosing a field..can u guide me which is better ENGINEERING or BUSINESS side, both financial and job wise.

Reaction score
no engr. ksa and others r producin' world class engineers. just search net for ksu kaust and kfupm, pmu too. btw r u in ksa.
kfupm and etc are goverment unis, they prefer saudis, and so seats are not vacant for non saudis, so its very difficult to get admission in government unis in ksa!

Reaction score
That is the problem man! i am interrested in all of the subjects. i heard there is an aptitude test which can help u??
Look for the field which suits you the most, in which u are and will remain perfect and decide on that. Being good in everything is not true as u havent started a practical life.

Reaction score
i want to opt for chemical engineering or a bachelor in chemistry. my family and elders are insisting on choosing mechanical or electrical ONLY no other engineering is worth the while acording to them . no one choosing them gets jobs . so i want to know whether this field has a scoe within pakistan
In pak chemical engr. does not have scope as there arent many chemical industries such as Engro. However, it is in much demand in middle east.
Medical field depends on ur intersts. The other two engineering faculties and engineers are extremely saturated not only in pak but everywhere.

Moreover, engineering as a whole is saturated even in mid east as they r also producing engineers and accommodating them in preference to foreigners.
However, there is and will remain a vacuum in medical field.

Reaction score
I like subjects like stat, eco, business, sociology and maths..........so what graduate degree should i opt for?
And what is the future of MBA nowadays in Pakistan?

Commerce field is appropriate for u.
Current economic prospects n Pakistan show no future for any industry except for medical and to an extent commerce, so choosing MBA is a good idea, but I am afraid that in future the supply will be more and as a result may cause trouble for future MBA Graduates.

Reaction score
hey am finishing my A levels in june, my subs are maths phy and chem, i am a bit confused about choosing a field..can u guide me which is better ENGINEERING or BUSINESS side, both financial and job wise.

Bhai Unaizah mai kahan phansa hua hai.

Engineering is saturated even in Saudi and u know that in future engineers will be less in demand as mideast is producing engineers itself and accommodating them.
Moreover, every body is truing to go in business field. However, Chartered Accountancy remains a viable option.

Reaction score
kfupm and etc are goverment unis, they prefer saudis, and so seats are not vacant for non saudis, so its very difficult to get admission in government unis in ksa!

U cannot get admission in KFUPM,KSU,KAU,KKU or KFU as they only admit Saudis and employees' children.
However, u can get admission in PMU Dammam, PSU,Jazan Uni, Madinah Uni, Yammamah Uni, Najran Uni etc.

However, PMU is the current best private uni option in KSA for engineering
PSU is the best for accounting in private unis.

Reaction score

The main hindrance is Qiyas RAM 1 and RAM2 in which the average should be 98% and if u get this much percentage then they may think for admitting u.

Reaction score
Look for the field which suits you the most, in which u are and will remain perfect and decide on that. Being good in everything is not true as u havent started a practical life.
How do i find that field?
I cannot go on the trial and error method now can i??

Reaction score
Commerce field is appropriate for u.
Current economic prospects n Pakistan show no future for any industry except for medical and to an extent commerce, so choosing MBA is a good idea, but I am afraid that in future the supply will be more and as a result may cause trouble for future MBA Graduates.
Trouble in future? Like after 10 years?

Reaction score
Bhai Unaizah mai kahan phansa hua hai.

Engineering is saturated even in Saudi and u know that in future engineers will be less in demand as mideast is producing engineers itself and accommodating them.
Moreover, every body is truing to go in business field. However, Chartered Accountancy remains a viable option.
hahah yaar bs ab nikal rha hun unaizah se! ap kaha ho ksa mein?