• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CAN'T WE HAVE VOICE CONVERSATION POSSIBLE AT XTREME ..!!

Want this to be possible ??

• Total voters
Reaction score
aoa wr wb!!

well people, to be honest, i'm against this...i agree with badrobot14......may seem harsh to many, but that's what it is...

it's so sad for seeing ppl having friends of opposite gender, and they talk to each other for mere time pass, or enjoying and they find nothing wrong with it :/ simply cuz they give the excuse we aint going to the wrong side :/

XPC being an educational site, and all this nonsense happening here seems so bad to me...i miss those old days when XPF just started and all we had were people who come for studies and nothing else....but now...it's more like a facebook or something...parents think, their kids are studying, and sadly they're indulged in totally something else. :(

On a serioous note, we all really need to re-think about what we're doing, and atleast give up our talking to the opposite genders...ATLEAST! :/

May Allah guide us all...and enlighten our hearts with the beauty of our deen...aameen!

Reaction score
and plus.....already this pm thing...i'm sure most of them misuse it rather than for studies...and if this conversation thing is there...it'll be like all barriers removed :cry: we need to have limits..

and btw i'm sorry if my thoughts offended anyone, but honestly this definitely is the truth :/

Reaction score
i think he like to talk to unknown and unidentified people.what is the use since xpc member/moderator are present.......

Reaction score
I dont approve of this idea 2... This forum is mainly 4 educational purposes and this will be only a waste of time...

Reaction score
Did you ever do that? I have done that, No studies, just time waste.
I've tried that before and i sware out of the time i spent on my friends house 1/2 the time we were eating and the other half was just chatting and gossiping!!..Total waste of time!!!

Reaction score
Come on, what's the use? Believe me it would not be beneficial. The survey at raynptes website shows that combine studies are disaster and specially over the internet. I have tried it and guess what? It 'waste' time. :/ And further, can you trust and talk to strangers?
such a conservative boy. grow up man! what stranger stranger? its all about mutual benefits and taking max advantage of the technology. the idea is brilliant. like minded people on the forum can group study help eachother. but the mods heads are too thick in order to grasp these simple useful suggestions.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
strangers turn into known people and possibly friends with the passage of time. every parent is not so conservative and most of the people here are grown ups. so whats the big deal ?

yes, of course you are grown up... coz teenage is the time when you have the whole world figured out... only after you grow up more you realize experince teaches you a lot... that is y its better to take advice from ppl (especially parents), than to be deluded by the fact that you have the world figured out.

secondly, parents whom you call conservative... the ones that keep tabs on their child's friends, are the ones that really care about their childs charachter & well-being... when parents aren't there to guide, most kids turn to smoking or drugs or worse... now, the kids may turn out to be ok at the end, but they will have to suffer due to lack of guidance.

thirdly, read user 's posts above.. http://www.xtremepapers.com/communi...n-possible-at-xtreme.15873/page-3#post-267254
it is the place where ppl get hurt the most... the heart is a delicate thing.... from my experiences I kno 1 thing.... whatever Allah gives us is the best and whenever we cross His limits we end up in pain... that's why I laways advice ppl, don't add members you know here to ur facebook or skype list.... it's not worth the risk.

P.S. I've tried teaching on skype... it was not a good experience.. perhaps video chat is more appropriate for teaching... but agin not gonna happen; insha'Allah. :p

Reaction score
such a conservative boy. grow up man! what stranger stranger? its all about mutual benefits and taking max advantage of the technology. the idea is brilliant. like minded people on the forum can group study help eachother. but the mods heads are too thick in order to grasp these simple useful suggestions.
Haha! First of all, I don't think group conversation are at all effective, it's been suggested as inefficent by most of the teachers. Second of all, when talking to opposite sex not all people may think like you, admins have to think about the entire community before taking any decision. There are different kind of people with different mentalities. Good luck in finding some like minded people like you. :)

We'll ask you for suggestions, when needed.

Reaction score
Agreed its a worthless idea for the majority and even if u end up talking to a friend a real friend :p you end up wasting time,this is a point only those will understand who ever have tried to study together with friends and it always ends up in wastage of time and u end up learning less than u would have done alone so Voice convo a good piece of thought but not a great idea :D

Reaction score
yes, of course you are grown up... coz teenage is the time when you have the whole world figured out... only after you grow up more you realize experince teaches you a lot... that is y its better to take advice from ppl (especially parents), than to be deluded by the fact that you have the world figured out.

secondly, parents whom you call conservative... the ones that keep tabs on their child's friends, are the ones that really care about their childs charachter & well-being... when parents aren't there to guide, most kids turn to smoking or drugs or worse... now, the kids may turn out to be ok at the end, but they will have to suffer due to lack of guidance.

thirdly, read user 's posts above.. http://www.xtremepapers.com/communi...n-possible-at-xtreme.15873/page-3#post-267254
it is the place where ppl get hurt the most... the heart is a delicate thing.... from my experiences I kno 1 thing.... whatever Allah gives us is the best and whenever we cross His limits we end up in pain... that's why I laways advice ppl, don't add members you know here to ur facebook or skype list.... it's not worth the risk.

P.S. I've tried teaching on skype... it was not a good experience.. perhaps video chat is more appropriate for teaching... but agin not gonna happen; insha'Allah. :p
Again a peculiar and weird analysis based on your personal experiences. i know you are one heck of a stubborn guy and very rigid on your thoughs so go on. people are already taking benefit froms kype in so many ways.
maturity is not just determined by age. people get old but still they see things with one dimension. u dont need experience for everything. your grooming and others experience is enough to know that where you should be cautious and where you should be open and where you should stay quite and refrain from talking.

parents wont say that dont gel up with world and don't talk to anyone except your own family or your on narrow social circle. the more you interact the more you learn. don't become grandpa of everyone and tell everyone not to talk with other members on the forum via talk. if members here can do infinite messages then why not voice call. both mediums are made for communication, so if talk is not suitable then we should not communicate via writing as well. dont make double standards.

there is no risk at all. it is just internet and people who are under 15 should always discuss with elderly people before seeking help from peopel on net. they can surely guide them. i dnt know what sort of limit you are talking about. Allah says love humans serve them help them guide them love them dont be afraid of the same specie. use your common sense.

p.s i have also tried learning and teaching via skype, trust me it was fantastic, very convenient, less time consuming and this is 21st century lets make good use of technology. if u think its wrong then why are distance learning programs offered in universities, why are people teaching online thru elance and other websites.

Reaction score
Again a peculiar and weird analysis based on your personal experiences. i know you are one heck of a stubborn guy and very rigid on your thoughs so go on. people are already taking benefit froms kype in so many ways.
maturity is not just determined by age. people get old but still they see things with one dimension. u dont need experience for everything. your grooming and others experience is enough to know that where you should be cautious and where you should be open and where you should stay quite and refrain from talking.

parents wont say that dont gel up with world and don't talk to anyone except your own family or your on narrow social circle. the more you interact the more you learn. don't become grandpa of everyone and tell everyone not to talk with other members on the forum via talk. if members here can do infinite messages then why not voice call. both mediums are made for communication, so if talk is not suitable then we should not communicate via writing as well. dont make double standards.

there is no risk at all. it is just internet and people who are under 15 should always discuss with elderly people before seeking help from peopel on net. they can surely guide them. i dnt know what sort of limit you are talking about. Allah says love humans serve them help them guide them love them dont be afraid of the same specie. use your common sense.

p.s i have also tried learning and teaching via skype, trust me it was fantastic, very convenient, less time consuming and this is 21st century lets make good use of technology. if u think its wrong then why are distance learning programs offered in universities, why are people teaching online thru elance and other websites.
First of all, It's skype* (See your second line) :p
Secondly I would like to advice you, grow up! :p It's their forum, their website, if you've so many issues then why are you using it? Go create a site of your own. :)
Lastly, you speak of distance learning, students intraction with each other results more in personal talks, rather anything that's related to studies. I've had personal experience with group studies and believe me, it was a waste of time. Everyone has their own views, learn to accept others, don't be such a kid.

Reaction score
First of all, the admins are probably not going to implement this feature so there isn't any point asking for them. You need to come up with VERY convincing reasons and so far from what I have read none of your reasons are convincing. This site was purely built for education purposes (I think) and it should be kept that way.

People most likely won't feel comfortable at all talking to 'strangers' over the Internet, even if it's for educational purposes. You say they're pen friends but unless you have met these people in real-life and know them well, I don't think they would be fine with having a voice conversation. I think it would be very pointless anyway, I mean if you have a problem just post it on the forums. The userbase is really friendly and helpful and chances are your problem will be solved within an hour or less. I never really got the point of a group study, it just seems like a big waste of time and you don't really learn much from it.

I don't get why the flaming is necessary either. You called badrobot14 a stubborn guy because you refuse to accept his views, and he's a great admin so in fact it is actually you who is being stubborn :\