• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

candidate number problem!!!

Reaction score
Please...can anyone tell me what happens if you write wrong candidate number in igcse ict screenshots but everything else is ok?pliz i need to know...my mistake(i will be the first one to admit)was quite stupid..perhaps because of nerves i dont know how i could write a wrong cand no.i missed the right one by one number..pliz anyone give me information..this is really stressing me out

aom

Reaction score
i don't think it is a big problem.... they will match it up, but they will deduct 1 mark for unaccuracy or something.... relax man

Reaction score
Please...can anyone tell me what happens if you write wrong candidate number in igcse ict screenshots but everything else is ok?pliz i need to know...my mistake(i will be the first one to admit)was quite stupid..perhaps because of nerves i dont know how i could write a wrong cand no.i missed the right one by one number..pliz anyone give me information..this is really stressing me out

dude i have got the same problem, are you sure they'll match it up? i was so nervous that i wrote 9 instead of a 4. did something happen with you man? or was it all okay?

Reaction score
man ar
i don't think it is a big problem.... they will match it up, but they will deduct 1 mark for unaccuracy or something.... relax man
e you sure they'll match it up? im really tensed :(

Reaction score
He might be right because if the candidate no is wrong and some in your school has the same candidate number they can grade both of you down to U. They always say that check your work before you print.

Reaction score
He might be right because if the candidate no is wrong and some in your school has the same candidate number they can grade both of you down to U. They always say that check your work before you print.
But dont u always write ur name? So there wont be any problems

egy

Reaction score
contact the British council in your city or contact your centre

Reaction score
Please...can anyone tell me what happens if you write wrong candidate number in igcse ict screenshots but everything else is ok?pliz i need to know...my mistake(i will be the first one to admit)was quite stupid..perhaps because of nerves i dont know how i could write a wrong cand no.i missed the right one by one number..plz anyone give me information..this is really stressing me out
last year in my school during the ICT practicals , all the candidates made a plan that , the person who is good in practicals should make the printouts for everyone.......it was a success but they forgot to change the candidate number........they did not get the grade U but instead they got Q , which means they have to repeat the exam again............but as in your case i dont think thats much of a big problem

Reaction score
last year in my school during the ICT practicals , all the candidates made a plan that , the person who is good in practicals should make the printouts for everyone.......it was a success but they forgot to change the candidate number........they did not get the grade U but instead they got Q , which means they have to repeat the exam again
But did he have to pay for it again?

Reaction score
last year in my school during the ICT practicals , all the candidates made a plan that , the person who is good in practicals should make the printouts for everyone.......it was a success but they forgot to change the candidate number........they did not get the grade U but instead they got Q , which means they have to repeat the exam again............but as in your case i dont think thats much of a big problem
But in that case there were many people and IGCSE can't just fail 20 - 30 kids.