• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Can some1 help me with Math P4 ?????? THANK U SO MUCH!!!!!!

Reaction score
O/N/04 Q2(ii)

O/N/07 Q6(iii) (really don't know how to draw the graph, it will be much helpful if you could upload one~)

41/O/N/09 Q4

I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP~

Reaction score
Re: Can some1 help me with Math P4 ?????? THANK U SO MUCH!!!

any one?????????

Reaction score

O/N/04 Q2(ii)

For this you also have to resolve P into components parallel and perpendicular to the slope. And then put the oppose components of weight and P parallel to each other to find P.

It's Pcos(30) = 18 sin(30)

O/N/07 Q6(iii)

See the attachment - it's not to scale.

41/O/N/09 Q4

Well, for this question first you need to resolve the tensions in vertical direction and put them equal to weight of particle. Then resolve the tensions in horizontal direction.Solve these two equations to find the tensions in the strings. Then for the second part, it's quite lengthy - I'll explain it whenever I get time.

Attachments

• graph.PNG
    graph.PNG
    8 KB · Views: 35
Reaction score

O/N/07 Q6(iii)

See the attachment - it's not to scale.

Thank u so much for your explanation.
But for the graph, I still don't understand the graph for the woman's motion.

Reaction score

Ok, if you've found the value of k, then put random values of time(t) in the equation of acceleration. The question has given an expression for the speed of woman, so take its derivative(which will be her acceleration's expression) and then put random values of T in that expression. The trend will be of decreasing values, so acceleration decreases. As the gradient of velocity time graph represents acceleration so you've to draw women's curve with a decreasing gradient. And as for her final speed, put t=100 in her velocity's expression, that'd give her final speed as 3. Hope it helps.