• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Can our grade be different on our result certificate from our grade on our provisonal result?

Reaction score
Hey gus, can our grade in a particular subject be different from our provisional result?

Reaction score
I honestly don't know. I mean, all they have to do is print the result on a separate piece of paper, right? :p Jokes aside, it is quite possible that they could make a mistake in the provisional result and give you a different grade on the certificate. They probably do check the grades again in order to make their systems flawless, but then again they are humans with emotions.

Reaction score
actually the provisional result is always done in a rush!! and many people get unexpected results!! but when you get the certificate it can be different!! P.S its not that they just have to print on an another paper, if that was the case than they would never wrote that 'provisional results are system generate and could differ from the original grades' :)

Reaction score
Has it ever happened before with someone? I mean has anyone got a different grade on his/her result certificate of what he got on his result day?

Reaction score
Has it ever happened before with someone? I mean has anyone got a different grade on his/her result certificate of what he got on his result day?

It happens ofcourse man!! but I will strongly advise that if you think you got wrong results then go for rechecking As soo as possible!! or else your choice!1 :)

Reaction score
But when we will be given our Actual Results? :/
Up till now we are just provided with provisional result.

Reaction score
But when we will be given our Actual Results? :/
Up till now we are just provided with provisional result.

The actual result or certificate is always given in october!! so if you want to apply for a recheck or stuff then it is to be done before sept 12 i guess!! get more info by your center or if a private candidate then from british council!! :)

Reaction score
The actual result or certificate is always given in october!! so if you want to apply for a recheck or stuff then it is to be done before sept 12 i guess!! get more info by your center or if a private candidate then from british council!! :)

Just dont be a Nut :D
In the Examination Enquiry form we have to enter which component of the paper which want to have rechecked. So it means that component results should be given to us before the Rechecking date passes away. Isn't that obvious? :/ You Nut :p

Reaction score
Just dont be a Nut :D
In the Examination Enquiry form we have to enter which component of the paper which want to have rechecked. So it means that component results should be given to us before the Rechecking date passes away. Isn't that obvious? :/ You Nut :p

Dude?? I mean seriously how can be some one so dumb ^ *no offense* its just an option for those who think their particular component might not be checked fairly! -_- and they never give component results!! actually you are a noob in this business man!! u will learn more as you procedd! ;) and better think before calling some one a nut eh? cuz u will never know when they will turn into a cocoNUT and will bang your head son!! :) *ainda zara tameez say* :p

Reaction score
Dude?? I mean seriously how can be some one so dumb ^ *no offense* its just an option for those who think their particular component might not be checked fairly! -_- and they never give component results!! actually you are a noob in this business man!! u will learn more as you procedd! ;) and better think before calling some one a nut eh? cuz u will never know when they will turn into a cocoNUT and will bang your head son!! :) *ainda zara tameez say* :p

At first i was just joking. But now think I was Correct :D :p
You should know that component results are provided by CIE. You are saying that its just an option for those who think their particular component might not be checked fairly!. So you "Moron" you should understand that how a person would decide that his or her component was not fairly checked unless he or she didnt get the Component Grades.

Again saying that Component results are provided. You Nut :p

Reaction score
actually the provisional result is always done in a rush!! and many people get unexpected results!! but when you get the certificate it can be different!! P.S its not that they just have to print on an another paper, if that was the case than they would never wrote that 'provisional results are system generate and could differ from the original grades' :)

done in a rush ?? seriously dude???? they provide us with those results like 2 months later after finishing our exams~!!

Reaction score
done in a rush ?? seriously dude???? they provide us with those results like 2 months later after finishing our exams~!!

do you even know how many students register for exams world wide man?? its not just YOUR school!! from each country an average of 550,000 candidates register man!! its not a peice of cake!!

Reaction score
At first i was just joking. But now think I was Correct :D :p
You should know that component results are provided by CIE. You are saying that its just an option for those who think their particular component might not be checked fairly!. So you "Moron" you should understand that how a person would decide that his or her component was not fairly checked unless he or she didnt get the Component Grades.

Again saying that Component results are provided. You Nut :p

Ahhh... Man please do visit a Mental Therapy Hospital man!! I said if he 'thinks' that his particular component MIGHT not be checked properly -_- and if you say now that if he doesnt know accurately then how will he determine the component then there is also an option for a full clerical recheck rather than a single component clerical recheck!! :) I 100% believe you are just a newbie in this thingy!! Grow up! its all clearly written on the form, on the websites and many other resources!! first check them then take out a question!! This particular place is about either questions or straight answers, not for your dumb-a** opinions!! ;)

Reaction score
do you even know how many students register for exams world wide man?? its not just YOUR school!! from each country an average of 550,000 candidates register man!! its not a peice of cake!!

which still doesn't prove that it's done in a rush :D and about the candidates thingy i know there r 750,000+ doing their exams every session! :)

Reaction score
Ahhh... Man please do visit a Mental Therapy Hospital man!! I said if he 'thinks' that his particular component MIGHT not be checked properly -_- and if you say now that if he doesnt know accurately then how will he determine the component then there is also an option for a full clerical recheck rather than a single component clerical recheck!! :) I 100% believe you are just a newbie in this thingy!! Grow up! its all clearly written on the form, on the websites and many other resources!! first check them then take out a question!! This particular place is about either questions or straight answers, not for your dumb-a** opinions!! ;)

Are you without a brain.? :p How a candidate will decide whether his component paper is correctly checked or not if he/she is not provided with the component results. :D I think you would have experienced something impossible indeed :p : I think you would have sent your papers for rechecking before even getting your results. :p :D Or atleast you had an illusion about it. Didn't you? You Nut :p

Reaction score
Are you without a brain.? :p How a candidate will decide whether his component paper is correctly checked or not if he/she is not provided with the component results. :D I think you would have experienced something impossible indeed :p : I think you would have sent your papers for rechecking before even getting your results. :p :D Or atleast you had an illusion about it. Didn't you? You Nut :p

its your first year na in this cie business!! i m damn sure!! carry on u will learn more!!