• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CAN I STUDY IGCSE PHYSICS ALL BY MYSELF ??

Reaction score
Heyy I wanted to ask the people that if i can study igcse physics and appear or exams all by myslef in may/june 2014 bcz my skool teacher suckss !!!
and yeaahh if i can soo howw some links to websites ? video tutorial or wat ?

THANKS ALOT FOR TAKING TYM OUT TO REPLY :)

Reaction score
Heyy I wanted to ask the people that if i can study igcse physics and appear or exams all by myslef in may/june 2014 bcz my skool teacher suckss !!!

You defenitely can!!! Just read the main course book thoroughly....but more importantly, take the syllabus and cover each point seperately and thoroughly...... and use the notes given on this site, to study topics you find you lack in or dont have enough information about after solving questions(links below......... in the end, you should do past papers, i would prefer topical, and do the topics you find hard to understand/solve.....
And we, XPC members, are online extremely frequently, so ANYTHING at all that you find confusing, ask us, post in threads, but dont hesitate!!!

https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/all-notes-o-level-0r-igcse-a-level.4866/
https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/biology-chemistry-physics-post-your-doubts-here.9672/

Reaction score
You defenitely can!!! Just read the main course book thoroughly....but more importantly, take the syllabus and cover each point seperately and thoroughly...... and use the notes given on this site, to study topics you find you lack in or dont have enough information about after solving questions(links below......... in the end, you should do past papers, i would prefer topical, and do the topics you find hard to understand/solve.....
And we, XPC members, are online extremely frequently, so ANYTHING at all that you find confusing, ask us, post in threads, but dont hesitate!!!

https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/all-notes-o-level-0r-igcse-a-level.4866/
https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/biology-chemistry-physics-post-your-doubts-here.9672/

okay that actually atleast helped me morally :p) thanks ! and yeaa im using complete physics for igcse by stephen pople, physics for igcse (nelsonthornes) and cambridge igcse physics by david sang .. any other book that u wud recmnd ?? i cant find topical pastpapers, can u tell me where can i get that ?

Reaction score

hi there! :)
Same problem here. My teacher sucks too:cautious:
Must say book (complete physics) & Youtube videos are far better than the teacher.

Reaction score
okay that actually atleast helped me morally :p) thanks ! and yeaa im using complete physics for igcse by stephen pople, physics for igcse (nelsonthornes) and cambridge igcse physics by david sang .. any other book that u wud recmnd ?? i cant find topical pastpapers, can u tell me where can i get that ?

No i think that'd be enough coupled with past papers!!
Well, you can find them in most book shops, especially the ones where you get your coursebooks(you can even ask one of the major book stalls to order the topical past paper's book for you, and then you can purchse it form there)..... but if all hopes gone, you can order them online!!

Hope it helps!!

Reaction score
No i think that'd be enough coupled with past papers!!
Well, you can find them in most book shops, especially the ones where you get your coursebooks(you can even ask one of the major book stalls to order the topical past paper's book for you, and then you can purchse it form there)..... but if all hopes gone, you can order them online!!

Hope it helps!!

yesss it did helpp .. :) thanks alot ,, okay then ill start trying by myselff :D

Reaction score
i already read the books and stuff but didnt learn anything so nothing is in my mind i was thinking not to focus on physics not to waste my tym and give my tym to other subjects but after ur support imma start to make my own notes according to the syllabus and then do the past papers hope that helps :)

Reaction score
I bought Physics O level Book with disc, somehow lost the disc. Anyone please send me the internal files, i need files of cd not book.

NOWNWNOWNOWNWONWO