• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Can i expect an A*?

Reaction score
This year's islamiat paper one was easy but I made a few mistakes that I am regretting.one of my b parts in the passages weren't that good and in one of my b parts from the other questions I wrote something stupid,it asked whether the Quran was relevant today or not,I wrote a stupid statement that the companions and relatives of the prophet clarified Quranic teachings at that time and thus we have difficulty in interpreting and deciphering the Quran today,i should have written about the prophet but my mind failed me!furthermore I wrote the name of a month wrong.So can I expect an A* even the marking threshold is going to be lower this year?please reply quickly!

Reaction score
Umm, to be honest you're not allowed to discuss paper until it's past 24 hours. XPC might ban your account so beware!
Other then that, if it's only one part then there's no need to worry. I gave my paper previous year and did a whole 10 marks question badly (not THAT badly but yeah a bit badly) but even so I got an A. If it's a part b then i'm sure you can do well in the 2nd paper and get an A*!

Reaction score
This year's islamiat paper one was easy but I made a few mistakes that I am regretting.one of my b parts in the passages weren't that good and in one of my b parts from the other questions I wrote something stupid,it asked whether the Quran was relevant today or not,I wrote a stupid statement that the companions and relatives of the prophet clarified Quranic teachings at that time and thus we have difficulty in interpreting and deciphering the Quran today,i should have written about the prophet but my mind failed me!furthermore I wrote the name of a month wrong.So can I expect an A* even the marking threshold is going to be lower this year?please reply quickly!
Well how come know the marking threshold is going to be low ??? And does this means that now we have few chances of a* as the marking least required was 90% so if it's low is it going to be 95 or what ???

Reaction score
well ur answer is totally misinterpreted. i gave 2 reasons 1 to agree and one to diagree. if u agreed u were supposed to say that today due to science and technology muslims can rely on other sources for guidance. but at the same time i disagreed also as no matter which scientific discovery we find nowadays, it is alwasyys mentioned in teh quran which was revealed 1400 yrs ago ;)

Reaction score
A humble prayer(invocation) can even alter your destinies,so don't lose hope :D.Keep praying to the Almighty Allah. Inshallah we all would be blessed with terrific results. :D.Well,my paper also didn't go good but you have got to do good deeds all this summer and then,see how Allah responds to your DUAS.

Reaction score
Well,I think the major mistake most of the Pakistani candidates committed was that in Q3 part(B)(PROPHET'S MIGRATION),they mentioned the importance of mosques,instead of writing the importance of their construction immediately after HIJRA. My friends told me that they wrote the mosques served as military headquarters,center of education etc.But to me that seems wrong. :/