• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Can i appear in an entry test?

Reaction score
Alright so I'm planning on giving my AS Level chemistry and physics and A Level Chem, phy and bio this coming may/june (I've given AS biology already). Apparently Agha Khan has its entry test in february, can i take part in it along with entry tests for the rest of the medical colleges or will I have to wait a year! Which I don't want to at all! I need help guys! Thanks alot in advance!

Reaction score
You give the AKU MCAT now, and your admission is confirmed once you get your A level grades in August. For other colleges tests are in September

Reaction score
You give the AKU MCAT now, and your admission is confirmed once you get your A level grades in August. For other colleges tests are in September

Ohhh..thankyou so much! Your answer was quite a relief! Thankyou so much once again!!

Reaction score
AKU's admission process has changed a bit in the past two years. The 2013 AKU test will be held by the end of June after your A'levels exams. The registration process will start in March 2013. Obviously, you can appear in it and still apply to other universities. See this for AKU's admission schedule for next year: http://www.aku.edu/admissions/registraroffice/Pages/Admission-Calendar-2013-Pakistan.aspx
So AKU will announce its result along with other universities in October after they have conducted their interviews and the provincial MCAT has been held.
But to answer your question in simple words: Yes, you can give the AKU test and also other entry tests.

Reactions: omg