• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Can anyone help me get SAT 2 books?

smj

Reaction score
Asalamualaykum!
Ok so this the thing that i need to study SAT II Biology, Chemistry and Physics for just a few months for a particular entrance exam and dont want to buy all three books as each cost Rs. 450/-
I just need it for one particular entry test and dont want to waste money on the books
i cannot find used book in the market otherwise i would gladly purchase them
If anyone has them or can help me out in finding them online i would gladly appreciate it
Thanking you all and please reply soon!
SMJ :Yahoo!:

Reaction score
can ANY onwe help me in finding sat books of ENG and maths???? aprt from urdu bazar...

Reaction score
Asalamualaykum!
Ok so this the thing that i need to study SAT II Biology, Chemistry and Physics for just a few months for a particular entrance exam and dont want to buy all three books as each cost Rs. 450/-
I just need it for one particular entry test and dont want to waste money on the books
i cannot find used book in the market otherwise i would gladly purchase them
If anyone has them or can help me out in finding them online i would gladly appreciate it
Thanking you all and please reply soon!
SMJ :Yahoo!:
ive got chemistry and physics