• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Can Anyone Help For Chemistry Paper 6- Oct/Nov

Reaction score
Hello dear friends I am doing my IGCSE on Octtober/November and I have Chemistry Paper 6 on 23 Oct..........

What do you have to study for chemistry paper 6??? Any Notes please helppp

Reaction score
Learn the apparatus names and the uses of them, chemical reaction where precipitate is formed and where not, the colours of the metal and non metals, conductivity of electricity and heat, extraction of ores which gases purified in oxygen furnace and all..................
i believe thats it! BUT STUDY EVERYTHING!

Reaction score
LoooOol.....yes for you and de person who commented above you also :)

Reaction score
Guys, please help me!! Chem p6 tomorrow. What is the test and result for checking if something is ethanol. The mark scheme says lighted splint relights but that's not possible as when oxygen is produced a GLOWING splint relights. Another possibility is hydrogen, which causes a LIGHTED splint to POP. not relight! PLEASE HELPP!!

Reaction score
Guys, please help me!! Chem p6 tomorrow. What is the test and result for checking if something is ethanol. The mark scheme says lighted splint relights but that's not possible as when oxygen is produced a GLOWING splint relights. Another possibility is hydrogen, which causes a LIGHTED splint to POP. not relight! PLEASE HELPP!!
Only just seen this.. But hope it went well