• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME THE NAMES OF FOREST WHICH CAME IN QUESTION 1 OF GOGRAPHY PAPER IN PHOTOGRAPH..

Reaction score
I wrote
Alpine
Mangroves
Irrigated forest
I think i m wrong so i want to confirm it.

Reaction score
Which geography paper are you talking about...................code and exam body please

Reaction score
I wrote Coniferous, Mangrove and Sub tropical scrub forests..... i was confused btwn alpine and coniferous bt den realized that apline are situated in or near snowline and altitude ix really very high, dat picture didnt luk lyk it....:// wt do u guyxx thnk.???

Reaction score
I wrote Coniferous, Mangrove and Sub tropical scrub forests..... i was confused btwn alpine and coniferous bt den realized that apline are situated in or near snowline and altitude ix really very high, dat picture didnt luk lyk it....:// wt do u guyxx thnk.???
Alpines are at high altitudes, yes. Furthermore alpines have very few leaves all over the trunk and coniferous trees have leaves on the top most parts. Spend 5 minutes on google searching for alpine and coniferous forests.
90% chance that they were coniferous.

Reaction score
Alpines are at high altitudes, yes. Furthermore alpines have very few leaves all over the trunk and coniferous trees have leaves on the top most parts. Spend 5 minutes on google searching for alpine and coniferous forests.
90% chance that they were coniferous.
ohhh thnk u sooo much i hope wat ur telng me cums true... :))