• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Can any one suggest me a good book for biology

Reaction score
I am in a2 and i need to know a really nice book from which i can study

Reaction score
Would recommend the same book as WhiteAngel; it's comprehensive, well-written and understandable...textbooks don't get much better.

Reaction score
This is the best book around. Like it or not, you've got to study it. It's precisely written according to the syllabus and you won't get anything out of it except for the applications part in A2. If you really want to go for detailed reading, get the Campbell's 9th edition. OR you can go for Understanding Biology. But I'll recommend you to just study from this black book.

Reaction score
Stick to the endorsed CIE book and do loads of past papers with understanding . Your A , if not A* is guaranteed . Inshallah

Reaction score
Yes , I think the black book is sufficient for Biology . I used Biological Science (D.J Taylor, G.W. Stout) , but that's too big for studying this close to exams.