• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Cambridge Result May June 2013.

Reaction score
Thanks a lot bro..

Congrats ......And to all others as well but i request u all to please post all of ur results in Cie official thread its in the headline of xtreme community page The one in the announcement section....Plus start frm page 12 on tht thread coz we have ppl who were awake the whole night and u know filled the initial 12 pages.....Ok and congrats again...Plus do post the image of either ur official result sheet or even provisional sheet(u know the reasons ;) )

Reaction score
Congrats ......And to all others as well but i request u all to please post all of ur results in Cie official thread its in the headline of xtreme community page The one in the announcement section....Plus start frm page 12 on tht thread coz we have ppl who were awake the whole night and u know filled the initial 12 pages.....Ok and congrats again...Plus do post the image of either ur official result sheet or even provisional sheet(u know the reasons)

whats the reason :S

Reaction score
I got.... 6A*. 1A n 1B......
The B is in urdu..... i didnt go that bad.... n m confused.... even the bad students got an A...
Should i go ahead with paper rechecking???