• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

cambridge olevel english may 2013 retake or recheck?

Reaction score
hi guys. my result in cambridge olevel is good in may/june 2013 but unfortunately i got D in english language although my english was fine . so what can I do know ? i am confused between rechecking or retaking it. whether it would be problem for me to get admission in university or not with D in english language ? and secondly whether i should recheck it or retake it?

Reaction score
hi guys. my result in cambridge olevel is good in may/june 2013 but unfortunately i got D in english language although my english was fine . so what can I do know ? i am confused between rechecking or retaking it. whether it would be problem for me to get admission in university or not with D in english language ? and secondly whether i should recheck it or retake it?
retaking would be a better option than rechecking i think! a D will lower your score so i'd suggest doing it again! but do take the opinion of more people :p

Reaction score
Retake.It doesnt require much preparation and only needs practice so if you have good english skills you can easily improve your grade.Maximum through recheck your grade might only reach C and universities pay special attention to the english of a student so its better to retake it.