• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Cambridge O Level Extra Subjects.!!!!!

Reaction score
Yes World Geography is easy. Other easy one's include Commerce, Environmental Management and Travel and Tourism. I have given 13 extra subjects, inbox me if you need help.
13 EXTRA SUBJECTS??? 13 cannot be EXTRA! Two or three can be extra. What subjects did you give?

Reaction score
Environmental management, world geography, statistics and sociology are easy ones!

Reaction score
We can't. It's mentioned on the syllabus.

"Candidates can combine this syllabus (First Language Urdu) in an examination session with any other CIE syllabus, except:
-Syllabus with the same title at the same level
-3248 Second Language Urdu "

Reaction score
We can't. It's mentioned on the syllabus.

"Candidates can combine this syllabus (First Language Urdu) in an examination session with any other CIE syllabus, except:
-Syllabus with the same title at the same level
-3248 Second Language Urdu "
However we can give both papers in different examination series ......:)

Reaction score
What about English literature? And I heard that although sociology is easy it does not have much value. True?

Reaction score
By the way which one is easier? I mean I m good in Urdu but I can't decide which will give me more marks???