• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CAMBRIDGE ANSWER BOOKLET...

Reaction score
is the cambridge answer booklet available for download frm anywhere?
if i could get a copy of that, it wud really halp me in managing for my CIE pak stds & islamiat papers.....

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!!

why do u need that...i thonk u dont worry about that :)

Reaction score
Yaar dont worry just see its like abt full scape sheet which is long in width like a rectangle and im sure it has two margins one on both right and left sides :p :p :p

Reaction score
ya margins on both sides and lined pages (blue colored if i remember correctly) and one on the left asks for question number

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!

it's actually green as far as i know :!:

Reaction score
why waste so much time if they are green or blue guys the problem is that if we write with blue pens they dont show up so ill get black ones from know.

Reaction score
WELL IN MA FIRST EXAMS I ASKED SO MANY QUESTIONS THAT THE INVIGILATOR WAS ANGRY...............i still asked more :p

Reaction score
Silent Hunter said:
WELL IN MA FIRST EXAMS I ASKED SO MANY QUESTIONS THAT THE INVIGILATOR WAS ANGRY...............i still asked more :p
its never bad to ask questions!!
i disturb my teachers like hell!!!!

Reaction score
so true!!! i ask them so much that all my teachers already know my name !!( i am 1st year )