• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Call of Duty is overrated and below average at best!?!?!

Reaction score
The series started to decline after World at War but then it had gotten worse when Modern Warfare 2 came out. The glitches,the bugs, hardcore-casual transformation, screaming 9 year olds online, textures etc. It also had gotten worse at black ops and even further at Modern Warfare 3.The only good ones are 1,2 and 4. What do you think? Am i crazy and stupid or dont know how to play or that anything that turns mainstream, its quality degenerates and i am making a point.

Reaction score
Plus the company Activision dont give S*** about its fanbase. I mean $15 for a map pack and 45$ gone down the drain. They also always now take the safe route and hardly make any changes to games and are considered expansion packs to me. What do you think about the points i made?

Reaction score
You are crazy and stupid and don't know how to play :p

COD doesn't determine it's fans from the campaign. In fact, many people know COD doesn't have campaign worth anyone's time (except for that of MW3, it was epic). However, the IGN guys don't give a shit about the multiplayer as long as the campaign is good. Unchartered 3 got freaking 10/10 from IGN based on it's campaign. MW2, Black Ops and MW3 are well known for their multiplayer (and BO for it's zombies, too). Despite their bullets not being real projectile (as in BF3), MW3 challenges BF3 and just might surpass it (no one can determine the better one at this stage) as many people prefer it's fast paced action over BF3's huge maps! Oh and one last thing, the last three parts of COD are also popular because people prefer to play against other people and NOT the computer all the time.

Plus the company Activision dont give S*** about its fanbase. I mean $15 for a map pack and 45$ gone down the drain. They also always now take the safe route and hardly make any changes to games and are considered expansion packs to me. What do you think about the points i made?
The fanbase is so huge they don't HAVE to give a shit :p It may be down the drain for you, but it's a whole new world for COD fans! Introduction of vehicles as in BF3 might be a good change but that's not possible in the small maps of COD and if you increase the size of the map, then there is no fast paced action! They change what they can, like BO2 is introducing a new class system and several new kill streaks. Mind informing me what else they can change?

What people think of your points depend on what they think about COD.

Source:
A die-hard COD fan. (BO to be specific)

Reaction score

COD doesn't determine it's fans from the campaign. In fact, many people know COD doesn't have campaign worth anyone's time (except for that of MW3, it was epic). However, the IGN guys don't give a shit about the multiplayer as long as the campaign is good. Unchartered 3 got freaking 10/10 from IGN based on it's campaign. MW2, Black Ops and MW3 are well known for their multiplayer (and BO for it's zombies, too). Despite their bullets not being real projectile (as in BF3), MW3 challenges BF3 and just might surpass it (no one can determine the better one at this stage) as many people prefer it's fast paced action over BF3's huge maps! Oh and one last thing, the last three parts of COD are also popular because people prefer to play against other people and NOT the computer all the time.

The fanbase is so huge they don't HAVE to give a shit :p It may be down the drain for you, but it's a whole new world for COD fans! Introduction of vehicles as in BF3 might be a good change but that's not possible in the small maps of COD and if you increase the size of the map, then there is no fast paced action! They change what they can, like BO2 is introducing a new class system and several new kill streaks. Mind informing me what else they can change?

Source:
well if ur a die hard COD fanboy then that kind of makes you biased here. i am talking about how the quality fell from world at war and modern warfare 1 is still the best one.as u can see, current call of duty has lower quality textures and graphics compared to 4. they hardly release or not at all any updates unless its a map pack. call of duty is now a money making machine. it is the transformers of the gaming industry. all activision care about is making money of sheep players. even resident evil 6 and ninja gaiden 3 failed so hard because they wanted to go the route Call of Duty has gone but the CoD fanboys or Casuals did not care and their respective fanbase now hates them. BF3 is better than MW3 will ever hope to be because i dont care if its fast paced, run of the mill shooter, i dont care whether they pay me to play. i just cant seem to have any fun or have any respect for the series compared to multiplayer of L4D, mass effect 3, Team Fortress 2,Portal 2 or BF3. the campaign is always s*** after 4 beecause it is waaaay better to watch an expendables movie than to play the c***** campaign or heck any action movie is better than the campaign.

Reaction score

Source:
even in multiplayer, everything is unbalanced. i would like to make the list of glitches and bugs but they are tooooo long to write. the only reason BF3 has big maps because thats how realistic shooters are suppose to be. i mean if they are using the frostbite engine 2 for their game, why not take advantage of it fully. BF3 is for PC players because of the realistic shooting and hardcore gameplay. but the best multiplayer experience would be mass effect 3. their is not a game out their, multiplayer wise, that has delivered soooooo much since its release and still continues to do so and even improving on it.also every mass effect 3 multiplayer dlc is for free and is waaaaay better than any CoD copy paste map pack ever combined.

Reaction score
well if ur a die hard COD fanboy then that kind of makes you biased here. i am talking about how the quality fell from world at war and modern warfare 1 is still the best one.as u can see, current call of duty has lower quality textures and graphics compared to 4. they hardly release or not at all any updates unless its a map pack. call of duty is now a money making machine. it is the transformers of the gaming industry. all activision care about is making money of sheep players. even resident evil 6 and ninja gaiden 3 failed so hard because they wanted to go the route Call of Duty has gone but the CoD fanboys or Casuals did not care and their respective fanbase now hates them. BF3 is better than MW3 will ever hope to be because i dont care if its fast paced, run of the mill shooter, i dont care whether they pay me to play. i just cant seem to have any fun or have any respect for the series compared to multiplayer of L4D, mass effect 3, Team Fortress 2,Portal 2 or BF3. the campaign is always s*** after 4 beecause it is waaaay better to watch an expendables movie than to play the c***** campaign or heck any action movie is better than the campaign.
It sure as hell does! I'd continue to give you lectures on COD's awesomeness and you'd continue to deny me with your arguments. It forms an endless cycle. In the end, it all comes down to personal preference.
Actually, the textures and graphics of WaW are the best yet and the graphics of BO are pretty much the same. However, the simple fact comes in that WaW is downright hacked and prevents you from having a proper multiplayer experience. Hence the conclusion that BO (despite being a little "cartoony") has the best COD gameplay yet.
Now you just used "I..." around 5 times up there proving that "YOU" are not declaring facts but rather simply presenting "YOUR" view. Who gives a pretty damn about what "YOU" care? :p Meaning to say it's your preference, not everyone's. Oh and resident evil totally failed... but don't you think it was moving towards the route of Portal 2 and L4D instead? I seem to have that opinion.
L4D and Portal 2 is undoubtedly the most unrealistic shit i have ever played so you can't compare it with the COD series. Mass effect 3 was pretty good and had better graphics, too, but if graphics is all you care about then every newly released game should become your favourite. Syndicate has hell awesome graphics but campaign? Sheer waste of time! Still, campaign is always "LoLzZzZ!" :D

even in multiplayer, everything is unbalanced. i would like to make the list of glitches and bugs but they are tooooo long to write. the only reason BF3 has big maps because thats how realistic shooters are suppose to be. i mean if they are using the frostbite engine 2 for their game, why not take advantage of it fully. BF3 is for PC players because of the realistic shooting and hardcore gameplay. but the best multiplayer experience would be mass effect 3. their is not a game out their, multiplayer wise, that has delivered soooooo much since its release and still continues to do so and even improving on it.also every mass effect 3 multiplayer dlc is for free and is waaaaay better than any CoD copy paste map pack ever combined.
I'd like to have a look at that list sometime ;)
Exactly! BF3 is doing a damn awesome job with what they have... but there are still more MW3 fans out there... why do you think that is? Because everyone other than those who're against COD are idiots? People tend to stick to what they think is better. I've said this the third time i guess :p Hope it gets though!
Although, despite my contradictions, i can't disagree with that! Mass effect 3 sure pulled off an awesome stunt! They did a good job with their multiplayer but for some reason, i just wasn't able to get addicted to it... but i think that would be off the topic...

The point we should really be talking about is why COD is over-rated or not... NOT comparing some other game with it :D

Reaction score
It sure as hell does! I'd continue to give you lectures on COD's awesomeness and you'd continue to deny me with your arguments. It forms an endless cycle. In the end, it all comes down to personal preference.
Actually, the textures and graphics of WaW are the best yet and the graphics of BO are pretty much the same. However, the simple fact comes in that WaW is downright hacked and prevents you from having a proper multiplayer experience. Hence the conclusion that BO (despite being a little "cartoony") has the best COD gameplay yet.
Now you just used "I..." around 5 times up there proving that "YOU" are not declaring facts but rather simply presenting "YOUR" view. Who gives a pretty damn about what "YOU" care? :p Meaning to say it's your preference, not everyone's. Oh and resident evil totally failed... but don't you think it was moving towards the route of Portal 2 and L4D instead? I seem to have that opinion.
L4D and Portal 2 is undoubtedly the most unrealistic shit i have ever played so you can't compare it with the COD series. Mass effect 3 was pretty good and had better graphics, too, but if graphics is all you care about then every newly released game should become your favourite. Syndicate has hell awesome graphics but campaign? Sheer waste of time! Still, campaign is always "LoLzZzZ!" :D

Exactly! BF3 is doing a damn awesome job with what they have... but there are still more MW3 fans out there... why do you think that is? Because everyone other than those who're against COD are idiots? People tend to stick to what they think is better. I've said this the third time i guess :p Hope it gets though!
Although, despite my contradictions, i can't disagree with that! Mass effect 3 sure pulled off an awesome stunt! They did a good job with their multiplayer but for some reason, i just wasn't able to get addicted to it... but i think that would be off the topic...

The point we should really be talking about is why COD is over-rated or not... NOT comparing some other game with it :D
i find it overrated and as well as many people i know because if you have ever played call of duty 1,2 or 4 you would understand me. the quality of the game has deteriorated. i dont usually say anything about anyone's opinion on a game but i had to. in school, i try to introduce other games to people but they refuse to listen. all they say about gaming is either CoD or FIFA. now i have nothing agaisnt any FiFA game because they are really good. i try to even introduce other genres but they say it sucks and is not as good as CoD. i introduce games like forza or ninja gaiden 2 or mortal kombat , bayonetta but no avail for the xbox360 players of CoD. even for the PS3 players i introduce uncharted, heavy rain, littlebigplanet but they dont even consider hearing about it. look i used to love the series to death. as you may not know i play it on the PC. the graphics of Call of Duty 4 still outshine the muddy textures of the latter games. i do not care for graphics at all. i always look at gameplay and the companies business techniques. i can always improve the graphics using the PC communities graphic enhancer mods. in call of duty 4 it usually takes 3-4 hrs before u get anything from the game or level up. in the current ones, after every match u will get a lot of things and even level up. l4d cannot be further away from resident evil 6 other than both including zombies and portal 2 with co-op mode. when in the hell did i ever say they were realistic. is CoD BO zombies more realistic according to you then. these two games have a better plot and characters than CoD Bo or after world at war. these games are innovative, immersive and valve truly cares about the fanbase. they earn billiions of steam and they make games for fun and for the community of gamers. there are soooo many live action videos based on their games such people from universities and general people who are theyre fans . they release free dlc for the community. i dont see activision doing any of this or their fans. they just blindly play the game without knowing what their playing and even after MW3 some fans of the series realized what they were playing and left the game for better ones.

Reaction score

few glitches out of hundreds i encounter are:
1.i hide behind a riot shield and still get killed while they shoot through it. someone hides behind a bush and try to shoot them with a stryker 10 to 15 times but no damage.
2. i shoot someone's foot and it counts as a headshot
3. lag compensation. its not a glitch or bug but if i have a big internet connection i think i deserve better frame rate while playing multiplayer or no lag at all
4.loading screen takes waaaaay too long than its suppose to
5. in mw2, on pc, where did the dedicated servers go. no glitch but seriously?!?!?!?!
6.it is better to kill urself than to snipe in BO
7.one time someone threw a rocket launcher 30ft ahead of me and i got killed with full health.
8.TOOOOO MANY 9 YEAR OLDS SCREAMING THROUGH THE MIC WITH PROFANITY. again not a glitch but what the hell is a 9 year old playing a M rated game and why are they trying to damage my hearing.
9.i shoot someone running at at me full speed with a AK-47 and that person was going straight and managed to put a knife in me after trying to constanly shooting them.
there are much much more but i dont seem to remember them.

Reaction score
few glitches out of hundreds i encounter are:
1.i hide behind a riot shield and still get killed while they shoot through it. someone hides behind a bush and try to shoot them with a stryker 10 to 15 times but no damage.
2. i shoot someone's foot and it counts as a headshot
3. lag compensation. its not a glitch or bug but if i have a big internet connection i think i deserve better frame rate while playing multiplayer or no lag at all
4.loading screen takes waaaaay too long than its suppose to
5. in mw2, on pc, where did the dedicated servers go. no glitch but seriously?!?!?!?!
6.it is better to kill urself than to snipe in BO
7.one time someone threw a rocket launcher 30ft ahead of me and i got killed with full health.
8.TOOOOO MANY 9 YEAR OLDS SCREAMING THROUGH THE MIC WITH PROFANITY. again not a glitch but what the hell is a 9 year old playing a M rated game and why are they trying to damage my hearing.
9.i shoot someone running at at me full speed with a AK-47 and that person was going straight and managed to put a knife in me after trying to constanly shooting them.
there are much much more but i dont seem to remember them.
LoL Seriously? Ok let's see how many of them are actual glitches and bugs.

1. You think a Riot Shield makes you invincible? :p If they made it stronger, it will become as good as a juggernaut. If that happens what's the use of the Huge Killstreak you accomplish to get a single juggernaut? Bullets are sure to pass through it after roughening it up a little. Shotguns, however, are the most effective as their spread gets around the shield and kills you!
2. You shoot someone's foot, they shoot you back. Along the way, as you're getting some beautiful bullets in you, your gun recoils up and as it rises you get a bullet in your opponents head. It's too fast to notice unless you're paying attention but that is the case for your problem. The computer ain't stupid, ya know!
3. I think you have a slow internet connection or you live in some faraway land. :p My cousin faces this problem but with MY internet, the game lagged like one in a hundred times! If it's working for others and not for you, then naturally, it's your problem to take care of! Not a glitch or bug that EVERYONE have to face.
4. Ummm is that a problem? Seriously! Does it kill you to wait 6-9 seconds? It's not a bug, that's for sure!
5. Never played any of the COD games on PC, so dunno.
6. LOL! I thought the exact SAME way when i first held L96A1 in my hands. I got the WORST possible ratio for someone who used to have a 4 or more kill-death ratio in every game! But once you get the hang of it and get good at hip firing with it, it's THE best weapon you can get. I swear my current favourite gun in Black Ops if L96A1 :LOL: You snipe like this once you get absolute perfection at it... and it sure as hell is fun! I know this guy and he ain't a hacker:
7. A rocket launcher doesn't always fly the way the user want to. Either you didn't actually get where it hit OR it was a grim reaper... which in fact kills you even if you are 30 ft away :D
8. How many times have you clicked "I agree to the terms of license..." without even reading them? Speak truthfully! :LOL:
9. Yes! This happens only when you have a sickening connection. I'm guessing that happened in BO. If you have your signals in the yellow or orange range while your opponent has 3 or 4 bars, you better leave the game because you have no chance of owning. Your bullets will reach them after half an hour! It used to piss me off so much when i played with my cousin and his connection.

In the end, not one of the above you mentioned is a bug or a glitch and i am always here to hear the rest once you remember them ;)

i find it overrated and as well as many people i know because if you have ever played call of duty 1,2 or 4 you would understand me. the quality of the game has deteriorated. i dont usually say anything about anyone's opinion on a game but i had to. in school, i try to introduce other games to people but they refuse to listen. all they say about gaming is either CoD or FIFA. now i have nothing agaisnt any FiFA game because they are really good. i try to even introduce other genres but they say it sucks and is not as good as CoD. i introduce games like forza or ninja gaiden 2 or mortal kombat , bayonetta but no avail for the xbox360 players of CoD. even for the PS3 players i introduce uncharted, heavy rain, littlebigplanet but they dont even consider hearing about it. look i used to love the series to death. as you may not know i play it on the PC. the graphics of Call of Duty 4 still outshine the muddy textures of the latter games. i do not care for graphics at all. i always look at gameplay and the companies business techniques. i can always improve the graphics using the PC communities graphic enhancer mods. in call of duty 4 it usually takes 3-4 hrs before u get anything from the game or level up. in the current ones, after every match u will get a lot of things and even level up. l4d cannot be further away from resident evil 6 other than both including zombies and portal 2 with co-op mode. when in the hell did i ever say they were realistic. is CoD BO zombies more realistic according to you then. these two games have a better plot and characters than CoD Bo or after world at war. these games are innovative, immersive and valve truly cares about the fanbase. they earn billiions of steam and they make games for fun and for the community of gamers. there are soooo many live action videos based on their games such people from universities and general people who are theyre fans . they release free dlc for the community. i dont see activision doing any of this or their fans. they just blindly play the game without knowing what their playing and even after MW3 some fans of the series realized what they were playing and left the game for better ones.
I have played them. And i never said the quality got any better. But it didn't fall either! I even say that WaW graphics were the best ones in the series! But a game isn't loved simply because of the graphics ;)
You got that right bro! I live in KSA and FiFa is all Saudis care about. All those games aren't first person shooter. They fall in a different category altogether! And frankly speaking, i hate the combos of Mortal combat (SO hard) and forza is a racing game, not my thing. It's all about taste. I love first person shooter games! My console and girlfriend are both PS3. I played LittleBigPlanet and it was epic! But unchartered? Nah, i think i'd pass praising that one :p I'm sure many people are ignorant when it comes to other games but that doesn't mean you try to degrade the one they like ;)
So you think waiting 3-4 hours for something new is better than waiting 15-20 minutes? And i have memorized what is given out when and with what :p Like AK-47 comes out at 38, L96A1 comes out at 27 and Commando at level 44. BELIEVE ME, it takes freaking 8-9 hours of a pro's gaming to get from L96A1 to a China Lake (Level 48) if not more. If you have to play for 3-4 hours to get one small thing you better leave the rest of the world and dedicate your life to gaming :p.
The Plot and Characters are only important for campaign and as mentioned several times before, campaign is shit :D On the other hand, i totally prefer BO's multiplayer against L4D's! Dunno about Protal 2.
No one plays a game "blindly". There may be blind and jangli footballers, cricketers, anime lovers or movie lovers but gaming is done for the hell of it! They are addicted because they like it. Activision is doing it's job which is to make money :p Once their fans start to fall they'll have to make sacrifices and your points will become valid. BUT until then no one has any right to degrade them ;) Why are so many people waiting desperately for BO2, mind telling me?
Rule of this World: What's worthless, can always be given out for free. (If you see what i mean) :D

Anyways, you just made me realize that i spent freaking 10 mins of my life replying to you when i have an exam tomorrow :D Don't worry, it's urdu so no worries. I'll be waiting for your "glitches" but for the rest, i'm not replying ;) Best of luck and if you have any idea of good games releasing soon (other than BO2, DS3, Assassins Creed 3 and RE6) cuz i'm luvin ur taste ;)

Reaction score

1. You think a Riot Shield makes you invincible? :p If they made it stronger, it will become as good as a juggernaut. If that happens what's the use of the Huge Killstreak you accomplish to get a single juggernaut? Bullets are sure to pass through it after roughening it up a little. Shotguns, however, are the most effective as their spread gets around the shield and kills you!
2. You shoot someone's foot, they shoot you back. Along the way, as you're getting some beautiful bullets in you, your gun recoils up and as it rises you get a bullet in your opponents head. It's too fast to notice unless you're paying attention but that is the case for your problem. The computer ain't stupid, ya know!
3. I think you have a slow internet connection or you live in some faraway land. :p My cousin faces this problem but with MY internet, the game lagged like one in a hundred times! If it's working for others and not for you, then naturally, it's your problem to take care of! Not a glitch or bug that EVERYONE have to face.
4. Ummm is that a problem? Seriously! Does it kill you to wait 6-9 seconds? It's not a bug, that's for sure!
6. LOL! I thought the exact SAME way when i first held L96A1 in my hands. I got the WORST possible ratio for someone who used to have a 4 or more kill-death ratio in every game! But once you get the hang of it and get good at hip firing with it, it's THE best weapon you can get. I swear my current favourite gun in Black Ops if L96A1 :LOL: You snipe like this once you get absolute perfection at it... and it sure as hell is fun! I know this guy and he ain't a hacker:
7. A rocket launcher doesn't always fly the way the user want to. Either you didn't actually get where it hit OR it was a grim reaper... which in fact kills you even if you are 30 ft away :D
8. How many times have you clicked "I agree to the terms of license..." without even reading them? Speak truthfully! :LOL:
9. Yes! This happens only when you have a sickening connection. I'm guessing that happened in BO. If you have your signals in the yellow or orange range while your opponent has 3 or 4 bars, you better leave the game because you have no chance of owning. Your bullets will reach them after half an hour! It used to piss me off so much when i played with my cousin and his connection.

In the end, not one of the above you mentioned is a bug or a glitch and i am always here to hear the rest once you remember them ;)

I have played them. And i never said the quality got any better. But it didn't fall either! I even say that WaW graphics were the best ones in the series! But a game isn't loved simply because of the graphics ;)
You got that right bro! I live in KSA and FiFa is all Saudis care about. All those games aren't first person shooter. They fall in a different category altogether! And frankly speaking, i hate the combos of Mortal combat (SO hard) and forza is a racing game, not my thing. It's all about taste. I love first person shooter games! My console and girlfriend are both PS3. I played LittleBigPlanet and it was epic! But unchartered? Nah, i think i'd pass praising that one :p I'm sure many people are ignorant when it comes to other games but that doesn't mean you try to degrade the one they like ;)
So you think waiting 3-4 hours for something new is better than waiting 15-20 minutes? And i have memorized what is given out when and with what :p Like AK-47 comes out at 38, L96A1 comes out at 27 and Commando at level 44. BELIEVE ME, it takes freaking 8-9 hours of a pro's gaming to get from L96A1 to a China Lake (Level 48) if not more. If you have to play for 3-4 hours to get one small thing you better leave the rest of the world and dedicate your life to gaming :p.
The Plot and Characters are only important for campaign and as mentioned several times before, campaign is shit :D On the other hand, i totally prefer BO's multiplayer against L4D's! Dunno about Protal 2.
No one plays a game "blindly". There may be blind and jangli footballers, cricketers, anime lovers or movie lovers but gaming is done for the hell of it! They are addicted because they like it. Activision is doing it's job which is to make money :p Once their fans start to fall they'll have to make sacrifices and your points will become valid. BUT until then no one has any right to degrade them ;) Why are so many people waiting desperately for BO2, mind telling me?
Rule of this World: What's worthless, can always be given out for free. (If you see what i mean) :D

Anyways, you just made me realize that i spent freaking 10 mins of my life replying to you when i have an exam tomorrow :D Don't worry, it's urdu so no worries. I'll be waiting for your "glitches" but for the rest, i'm not replying ;) Best of luck and if you have any idea of good games releasing soon (other than BO2, DS3, Assassins Creed 3 and RE6) cuz i'm luvin ur taste ;)
the first glitch happened, i forgot to mention, was done by a pistol. the whole foot headshot thing i used a pistol on their foot with the least possible kick in it cause i was experimenting things. and i live in Pakistan first of all and i am paying for 10 MBPS connection(not me but u know). i love every genre of every game out their no matter what they are but it has to be good. My CoD experience is so bad after WaW and sooooo many people on the internet and the world are having the same problems and find it overrated. Man you are lucky u live in KSA, going to hajj or umrah or any Islamic historic sites anytime without all the process to even get their. even here its all football this and footbal that but I LOVE THE SPORT. the whole 3-4 hrs thing meant that it was a challenge back then to play the game. A REAL CHALLENGE. Mortal Kombat combos are easy breezy well thats because i am that good now.i always try to find the best possible ways for every characters combos. i am a master with every character except for Freddy Krueger but he sucks as a fighter and was for promotional reasons. although its suppose to be easier on the PS3 controller but i find my XBOX360s controller to be better.But you also complained about the realism about L4D or Portal 2. if ur looking for realism, play BF3 or join the army. but the graphics of CoD 4 is still the best , but i dont pay any priority to that. i mean the latter games have muddy textures and lower graphics for 60FRAPS on the consoles otherwise it will be 30FRAPS locked on the consoles. i love a challenge and im sorry but CoD now is either frustrating to play or too easy.I never experience any lag whatsoever in any online game i have ever played except of CoD MW2 and latter games. this is true. their is such a thing called lag compensation. they do it to even out the playing field. but if i have the highest connection possible here in Pakistan which is a lot i think i deserve better frame rate of the game or no lag at all. yes even gaming is done blindly. but whatever, currently gonna order the C&C Ultimate Collection at a very cheap price of 22.49 pounds. it has every Command and Conquer game form the starting to current but i digress. plus i always have full bars of connection untill the game starts and they lower my bandwith connection. someone shot a regular bazooka that u have to be 10-15ft within its radius to experience any damage. but it is still killed me with full health. i am talking about the nine year olds not the terms of agreement but have you ever stopped and read them. i sure dont although i tried it once and never again because all i know is suppose to be in their and what not to do to get banned etc. the 3aiting thing is about 4-7 mins. this is still seldom experienced now but it really got on my nerves. i am like a master in sniping but in CoD BO that all goes down the drain. exactly my point, you never played any of them on the PC so how would you know.

Reaction score

yes if u like fighting then tekken tag tournament 2 is this years fighter. if u like RPGs then id recommend skyrim because im still trying to finish it (100+hrs in it) and wont finish cause of PC community mods and my own mods being made using steam workshop or dishonored for this year . if u like open world games then sleeping dogs is ur game. if u like open world and FPS then far cry 3 is ur game. for horror, try out anna, lucius or asylum. id also like to play hitman absolution so if u like hitman series then its ur game to buy.CS Global offense is a definite buy and play and if u didnt know u can play against PC players with ur PS3 version. heavy rain's sequel is confirmed so also be on a lookout for that. if u like action mixed with RTS elements then Carrier Command Gaea mission is ur game to buy.im still playing mass effect 3 so id buy and play all three of them cause u get to use ur 1st game's save file and continue ur own story of the game and mass effects 3 multiplayer is just Beyond Excellent. if u like storytelling games with multiple choices then the walking dead 6-episode game series is a definite buy. i will think of more games when it comes to mind later. so try out these games at least