• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

calculator math questions!! please help!

Reaction score
Hey guys, i am taking math 9709 exam in may, i was wondering if anyone knows the calculators that are permitted for each paper. I am taking p1,p3,p4,p6. I have a casio fx3650p and texus instrument ti83 plus. I am not quite sure whether they are allowed. If they are not, it would be awesome if you guys recommend the calculators that i should buy to take it into the exam with me. Thaaaankk you!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Hey guys, i am taking math 9709 exam in may, i was wondering if anyone knows the calculators that are permitted for each paper. I am taking p1,p3,p4,p6. I have a casio fx3650p and texus instrument ti83 plus. I am not quite sure whether they are allowed. If they are not, it would be awesome if you guys recommend the calculators that i should buy to take it into the exam with me. Thaaaankk you!!!!!!!
ti-83 is a graphing calculator and casio fx3650p is programmable both are not allowed . u can buy any calculator that is not programmable, does not have graphin, algebric manipulation or memory storing

Reaction score
3650P splendid tool but not allowed in exams. I have seen folks utilizing this handy object in action though. Ti-83 way too advanced and too eye-catching.