• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

c34: how was it?

how was paper

• easy

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • medium

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • hard

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • very hard

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Where did you find a vector question in the C34 paper? I am pretty sure I went through all the question properly but I didn't find anything to do with a vector :/

Reaction score
I don't know how many marks, hopefully someone else can help you out there. I thought the rest of the exam was easy and pretty standard
seriously u think it was easy? u were saying it was hard and now u r saying its easy.. man common say one thing u are frightening me cuz if u thought that it was easy then how come i thought that it was hard? :/

Reaction score
seriously u think it was easy? u were saying it was hard and now u r saying its easy.. man common say one thing u are frightening me cuz if u thought that it was easy then how come i thought that it was hard? :/
I thought that there were two or three really hard questions but everything else was easy.. I also thought it was long.

When I say the other questions besides two or three questions were easy, I mean that they have come a thousand times before in pp so it was possible to do them without much thinking.

Reaction score
I thought that there were two or three really hard questions but everything else was easy.. I also thought it was long.

When I say the other questions besides two or three questions were easy, I mean that they have come a thousand times before in pp so it was possible to do them without much thinking.
o yeah u r right 2-3 qs were hard.. the rest was easy but they made it loooooong .. they think that we all are nerds here :/

Reaction score
Trigonometry requires a lot of mind freakiness. And they where in huge sums this time. Complete time wasting. That was the only thing hard (my point of view).
How did you fellas find the value of h in the logo boxes question?