• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

c3 june 2013

Reaction score
WTH man Was that like a Joke or somethin?! I know about the papers issu but still that gives then NO right to abuse us like this...my poor brain!.....For a second thought Ashton Kutcher would pop-out and be Like "You Just got PUNK'D" ;_; ......Sayonara Uni. aka Byebye Uni, successful career out the window. *Sigh* I feel bad for all of you who had to sit through this and those sittin for C4 as well....BEST OF LUCK

Reaction score
WTH man Was that like a Joke or somethin?! I know about the papers issu but still that gives then NO right to abuse us like this...my poor brain!.....For a second thought Ashton Kutcher would pop-out and be Like "You Just got PUNK'D" ;_; ......Sayonara Uni. aka Byebye Uni, successful career out the window. *Sigh* I feel bad for all of you who had to sit through this and those sittin for C4 as well....BEST OF LUCK

Am also doing C4 and good luck!

Reaction score
Many people got that answer .... im not sure :/ i used simultaneous eq and found the time when john reached kate then i found the distance .. i got 9 ... i think im wrong..