• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

C0ol dudezz....

Reaction score
Oh.
That means you're not interested in MP gaming.
I am but never done it online, and nowadays its really hard to find time given that i have to prep for entry tests, someother time IA, maybe if i do CS (not that i wanna) i'll make my own games.
having said that, do u have to make an account and all ? its still very tempting :p

Reaction score
I am but never done it online, and nowadays its really hard to find time given that i have to prep for entry tests, someother time IA, maybe if i do CS (not that i wanna) i'll make my own games.
having said that, do u have to make an account and all ? its still very tempting :p
Counter Strike is RUBBISH! -_-. Baba Adam k zamanay ki game hai :p
Nah, just download them from there official sites. If you want to play good games then you need a good PC with best specifications.

Reaction score
Counter Strike is RUBBISH! -_-. Baba Adam k zamanay ki game hai :p
Nah, just download them from there official sites. If you want to play good games then you need a good PC with best specifications.
hehehhehehehehehehe :ROFLMAO: i was talking abt computer sciences hello!!!!, not CS as in counter strike, i hate counter strike, i think even delta force ws better, but global operations ws even better