• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!

Reaction score
An idea to you Math angel
You might not know this as I believe you are not computer student, that you can go to
Start> Programs> Accessories> system tools> Character Map

It would have all sort of Ascii wierd symbols.

You can also open msword and then keep alt key press and write a number with your num pad. you would come up with more wierd symbols. if you keep alt pressed and type 15 you will get those sun like thingies I posted. Each number represent an Ascii character
Some examples:
☼ = Alt+15
♫ = alt+14
☺ = alt+1
♪ = alt+ 13
►= alt+16
↕ = alt+18
.....and you can try many other

Reaction score
Anon said:
An idea to you Math angel
You might not know this as I believe you are not computer student, that you can go to
Start> Programs> Accessories> system tools> Character Map

It would have all sort of Ascii wierd symbols.

You can also open msword and then keep alt key press and write a number with your num pad. you would come up with more wierd symbols. if you keep alt pressed and type 15 you will get those sun like thingies I posted. Each number represent an Ascii character
Some examples:
☼ = Alt+15
♫ = alt+14
☺ = alt+1
♪ = alt+ 13
►= alt+16
↕ = alt+18
.....and you can try many other
Yeah I know this one !! :) Great Idea !!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Well JazakAllah Khair....i really didnt see this b4 :p
although i know the symbols in ms word..though nt the shortcuts...and i dont use them....but Jazak Allah khair...these will surely help :)

Reaction score
WHOLE HEARTED CONGARTULATIONS!!!!!

TO ALL THE WNNERS

ESPECIALLY KareemMokhtar AND NIBZ! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Reaction score
That thread is really awesome!! :cool:
Yeah this thread should be deleted , or duplicate of that thread should be posted here :D