• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

business vs economics?

Reaction score
hi everyone i wanted to self-study one of the subjects (business or economics) in my vacation alone so which subject do u think its possible for me to do for oct/nov session ? many people told me business is easier to understand and many others told me economics is better ....im confused :S

Reaction score
Business Studies is easier to understand and is more fun than Economics.

Reaction score
Yes, its a little more in course, but mainly its still easier and the subject mainly demands for common sense and not much of the theory knowledge.Business is a little larger, but trust me, its fun and easy! :sneaky:

While Economics requires you to kind of memorize tons of graphs and other stuff.

Reaction score
I would say business studies is the best choice for you, it's easy to understand and more of the stuff in business studies are applied in the real world

Reaction score
Reaction score
Anything is good, when I did my business IGCSE I used a summarized note that I make and also study the past papers. The business book is also important especially when it comes to studying definitions, the past papers or any other notes are good for understanding business logic