• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business studies paper 3 or eco paper 4?anyone/./

Reaction score
Anyone giving A levels business stduies????
Or anyone giving economics paper 4???

Reaction score
2 words for u kid: mechanical cramming. read over the answers to your assessments and etc the day before the exam or the night before. idk about anyonee else but hey it works for me

Reaction score
investment appraisal.
Ya!!!in investment appraisal!!u mean all that calculations of NPV,PAYBACK PERIOD and....
hey and one more can u plzz exaplain me what is a matrix structure exactly?????and DOES it involve project teams????
i mean in hierarical structure it is role based and what about this>?????/motivating ???anyone plzz can you tell me what is it exactly?

Reaction score
In payback calculation is 3.711111111 the same as 3 years 7 months or 3 years + 0.711111 into 12 and then the answer???help
john10

Reaction score
Ya!!!in investment appraisal!!u mean all that calculations of NPV,PAYBACK PERIOD and....
hey and one more can u plzz exaplain me what is a matrix structure exactly?????and DOES it involve project teams????
i mean in hierarical structure it is role based and what about this>?????/motivating ???anyone plzz can you tell me what is it exactly?

yup matrix structure involves project based teams. the emphasis is placed on an individual's ability to contribute to an organization rather than his postition in the hierarchy. And the team is composed of workers from different departments so communication is also improved. And the overall objective of the business is the priority in this structure rather than each manager just focusing on his own department and objectives.

Reaction score
yup matrix structure involves project based teams. the emphasis is placed on an individual's ability to contribute to an organization rather than his postition in the hierarchy. And the team is composed of workers from different departments so communication is also improved. And the overall objective of the business is the priority in this structure rather than each manager just focusing on his own department and objectives.
Ohh ya got it!!and one more do we need to draw diagrams to support our answers i mean for a matrix structure i could possible draw something and explain in refernce to the diagram!!???and M-form organisational structure is the same as matrix????

Reaction score
Hi I am studying in lgs doing my Alevels, I need tuitton for the the following subjects, Sociology, business studies, economics, math. Please I need to know which academy is the best. I have been to many academies but I am not satisfied, including kips and pacans. Somebody please help me out here. i have heard that Pacans academy is good, please guys give me some suggestions, thanks