• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business Studies Paper 22 discussion

Reaction score
Hello everyone, hope everyone did well. How did u all find the exam???
Please just say easy or hard :)

Reaction score
Was SO EASY! but damit! i didnt have time to do the last question which was so f*cking easy! I could of done it! but grrr damn the time!

Reaction score
ppl dont scare me sincierly i only studied da last 10 chaps (read dem actually) and i didnt do ANYTHING else! :p nd i have da exam in 2.5 hours

Reaction score
was it really easy ? :s i studied business alone i am so scared .. accounting questions where difficult ?

Reaction score
Best and easiest exam ever but it was very long, think I wrote 2,200 words or more.

Reaction score
Variant 1 was stupid! I did okay, but they asked really stupid things, no motivation,almost no marketing, i was really disappointed in the questions. Luckily I think I got 100% in paper 1 so I hope if I get an 80% Ill have my A*, do you guys know if I'm right?

Reaction score
definitly easier than previous years, however WE NEED FOR FRIGGEN TIME!

I had to rush towards the end.

1 hours and 45 minutes is too little! 2 hours and 15 minutes would be perfect!

Reaction score
albertalbi said:
Variant 1 was stupid! I did okay, but they asked really stupid things, no motivation,almost no marketing, i was really disappointed in the questions. Luckily I think I got 100% in paper 1 so I hope if I get an 80% Ill have my A*, do you guys know if I'm right?
Hahah :ROFLMAO: so funny