• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business Studies PAPER 21

Reaction score
How did you guys find it?Easy or hard?We can't dicuss about the questions yet since 24 hours haven't passed.I think the questions were quite different from the previous one...Luckily I managed to finish on time but I didn't have time to revise since I finished writing the last word exactly when the time ended.

Reaction score
Exam was too easy!
I had the same problem though, without a doubt, I finished the paper at exactly 1 hour and 43 minutes. Nevertheless, my answers were clear alhamdulilah :)

Reaction score
Exam was too easy!
I had the same problem though, without a doubt, I finished the paper at exactly 1 hour and 43 minutes. Nevertheless, my answers were clear alhamdulilah :)
But, did you guys make use of appendix 3..if so, please inbox me how you guys used it.

Reaction score
But, did you guys make use of appendix 3..if so, please inbox me how you guys used it.
lol yea, there were many uses. One of them was about the pricing strategies.
According to the details given in appendix 3, the price of KSS products was $30 a pair (since $15 a boot). Judging by that, it was fairly lower than the competitor's price which was $40-$50.

Reaction score
According to the details given in appendix 3, the price of KSS products was $30 a pair (since $15 a boot). Judging by that, it was fairly lower than the competitor's price which was $40-$50.
I didn't use appendix 3!Tsl..But did they ask any 12 points questions that referred totally to this appendix????

Reaction score
I didn't use appendix 3!Tsl..But did they ask any 12 points questions that referred totally to this appendix????
Don't be tensed Fatima, appendix 3 wasn't really that useful to be honest.
The main statement about Appendix 3 was that it showed "Competitive Pricing" strategy was completely useless in the 12 mark question about choosing a suitable pricing strategy.
Relax, it's not even gonna count any 4 marks of deductions. ^^

Reaction score
Don't be tensed Fatima, appendix 3 wasn't really that useful to be honest.
The main statement about Appendix 3 was that it showed "Competitive Pricing" strategy was completely useless in the 12 mark question about choosing a suitable pricing strategy.
Relax, it's not even gonna count any 4 marks of deductions. ^^
Inbox

Reaction score
Hm? It the cost of making the boot which was $15 and not the price, right? The appendix had the costs the business would be incurring for the boot production.
They said that the selling cost per boot = $15
So 1 boot = $15
2 boots = 1 pair
1 pair = $30

Reaction score
it was not the price...it was the cost

Reaction score
I wrote that option 1 was the right choice because KSS would keep all the sales revenue gained for itself without sharing it with any multinationals!

And about the pricing strategy question I chose price skimming because in paragraph 3 they mentioned that the football boot had new features that were not present in any of the competitors' products. Unfortunately, I could not refer to appendix 3, it was really hard for me to calculate whatever was needed so I just chose to make it fast because I literally had 15 minutes to write and think about the last question.

Anyhow. Which pricing strategy did you guys choose? :)