• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business Studies Paper 12 Discussion!

Reaction score
since when did u become a business expert huh???o_Oo_O:cautious::cautious::cautious:............................................................................

you may answer my question too if u think he's wrong
i just need some idea if my points are correct

Reaction score

to be h0nest i am also not a business expert;) .... and i dont thnk he's wrong either.... i just satirised my buddy cause he is a science xpert and was indulged in a business thread.......
by the way i just read ur question and its answer and i thnk its pretty much it cause the questions seemed to be general..... :)

Reaction score

he is an idiot who just wants to show off...he is not a business student....
to be h0nest i am also not a business expert;) .... and i dont thnk he's wrong either.... i just satirised my buddy cause he is a science xpert and was indulged in a business thread.......
by the way i just read ur question and its answer and i thnk its pretty much it cause the questions seemed to be general..... :)

and romman stop showing off...I asked faizan if the answer was correct.

Reaction score

Okay so basically the answers are correct ..?

Reaction score

dude i thnk u didn't read my previous comment carefully.... i said clearly that i ain't a business expert which means that i dont know much bout it...!!! and as for the question it was a pretty much general question.... if u really asked faizi then i guess ur the biggest idiot here who cant even confirm such a simple question by himself!!!! i answered it cause for ur knid of information i am also going to take commerce in A levels if u remember and i have started studying business studies by myself a bit.....
and one more thng.... from which of my comment did u thnk i was showing off huh????? and even if was showing offf... why did it bother u....????

Reaction score
dude i thnk u didn't read my previous comment carefully.... i said clearly that i ain't a business expert which means that i dont know much bout it...!!! and as for the question it was a pretty much general question.... if u really asked faizi then i guess ur the biggest idiot here who cant even confirm such a simple question by himself!!!! i answered it cause for ur knid of information i am also going to take commerce in A levels if u remember and i have started studying business studies by myself a bit.....
and one more thng.... from which of my comment did u thnk i was showing off huh????? and even if was showing offf... why did it bother u....????

okay okay...no need to write detailed paragraphs

Reaction score
Hahaha no I meant 4 subjects but 8 papers.
4 paper 1's and 4 paper 2's ! :p
I have 7 subjects in total !

Hey! In paper 2 the question relating profit margins! Did we only have to calculate G.P and N.P margin or ROCE aswell? Reply quickly

Reaction score
Hey! In paper 2 the question relating profit margins! Did we only have to calculate G.P and N.P margin or ROCE aswell? Reply quickly

i thnk u r talkingt the one in whch we had to assess the performance of the business then yes ROCE is also included as its the main ratio for checking the performance of a business as it tells how much u r getting in return on ur investment...:D

Reaction score
i thnk u r talkingt the one in whch we had to assess the performance of the business then yes ROCE is also included as its the main ratio for checking the performance of a business as it tells how much u r getting in return on ur investment...:D
But they asked to calculate profit margins only! ROCE should not be included

Reaction score
hey there
there are a few questions that i'd like answers to
1- about the ways of promotion part in business o level paper 2
could we write promotions such as tv,newspapers and personally sellings ?
for paper 1 now ,what could be the problems of importing ?
could they be ,1- high duties and tarrifs ,2-defaults or delays made by the exporter. 3-high storage space needed overheads etc for importing in large quantities ,4-travelling cost ie ports or warehouses maybe far away

yeh u r quite right in the prmotion part i wrote adverstisement,discount being offered and making a website is the best one because its cheaper as well as quite effective to drag customers towards ur product plus it was suitable for the sole trader business as they cant afford high expenditure on promotion..:D
problems of importing are also correct..:D

Reaction score
Is here any chance of getting a solved paper?
Just a singal tinny one ...