• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business studies paper 1 variant 1...ur thoughts?

Reaction score
How did u guys find business studies paper 1 variant 1??...i found it ok..but i didnt finish..argh!!i was so annoyed...i just hope grade thresholds r low and the markers r lenient on us!

Reaction score
wat grades r u predicting??..so slightly different?..meaning easier for u or harder than other past papers?

Reaction score
I'm not sure.I just found the questions a bit weird, hence em doubtful about my answers..Your next paper must be on the 24th?

Reaction score
it was OK ... and i agree the questions were diffrent frm the previous years !!!!!!!!! :s

Reaction score
How did u guys find business studies paper 1 variant 1??...i found it ok..but i didnt finish..argh!!i was so annoyed...i just hope grade thresholds r low and the markers r lenient on us!
Need some please .. writing this paper in abit .. if you could tell me the main topics i should go through that came on the paper ..

Reaction score
Hi guys can someone message me Bout the questions? Thanks i really need it