• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business Studies P1 Discussion (After 24hours)

Reaction score
I've been testing myself on the MCQ part all day today. I've only managed to get 20 marks highest just because all the options seem like they are right >.> Im screwed tomorrow

Reaction score
in 5b) i mostly talked of Mcgregors theory and related it to the situation and gave some suggestions to improve motivation ? how wrong am I ?

Reaction score
in 5b) i mostly talked of Mcgregors theory and related it to the situation and gave some suggestions to improve motivation ? how wrong am I ?
Well you might get some marks for mentioning the theory but if thats all you talked about then probably not much. :s

Reaction score
im so worry abt the p1 i answered question 5 and 5b was like abt the new bus company enter high competitive market and wt is the factor of location and how is it deal wif pricing strategy .
i think i misunderstand the question :confused:

Reaction score
im so worry abt the p1 i answered question 5 and 5b was like abt the new bus company enter high competitive market and wt is the factor of location and how is it deal wif pricing strategy .
i think i misunderstand the question :confused:
That seems different from mine. Which variant?